Final Escape Update

Reaction score
The team working on the Final Escape mod have released some new screenshots, detailing a few outdoor and indoor areas. The team hope to deliver an exciting new single-player experience to players.[br]

[br]To view the rest of the update, as well as extra information and media for the mod, visit their moddb profile.

isn't this the one we saw a long time ago, where gordon has to escape a combine prison... i vaguely remember something about it.

Edit: nvmd, it's not

wow, those are some shitty displacements on the 2nd picture.

That's pretty nice. Not breathtakingly excellent, but still quite good.

Looks alright, most positive aspects are shot 1 & 3 where the level designer managed to use the HL2 textures
and not (to some degree) make it look like HL2 does (the skyscrapers help). Shot 2 needs more definition to pull away from that.

Doesn't look terrific, or like shit (as said by trolls above), just needs to find a niche :)

The 1st screenshot is very good, but the 3rd...wth happened to the middle building? Needs a lot of work.

Mappers really need to stop overusing effects like the point_spotlight. As with all effects, its only "effective" when used in moderation. I count no less than five spotlights in each of those screenshots. It makes maps look like they were made by inexperienced people.

When will people learn to release good screenshots...? And i dont understand why HL2.net posts such crap in the news.

one building made out of one brush ... omg. but it looks good... :thumbs:

Back