Final night in my house and...

craig

Reaction score
I can't sleep.

I'm moving house tomorrow and I can't bloody sleep. Typical. Funny thing is I've lived in the house I'm in now for seven years and I can't wait to leave it. Way too many Chavs on the street I live on. Ugh!

Perfect time to put a time capsule behind a wall in the house.

lol, I don't think the council would appreciate that. The walls are paper thin anyway. Not enough space between them to put a note, let alone a capsule.

Well it's an end terrace house with 3 other houses attached to it, so burning it down is out of the question.

The furniture in the house is mine and will be going with me, so leaving a turd in the closet is out of the question too :D

craig said:
Well it's an end terrace house with 3 other houses attached to it, so burning it down is out of the question.
Chain reaction? watch them all go in line.

craig said:
The furniture in the house is mine and will be going with me, so leaving a turd in the closet is out of the question too :D
Leave it in the middle of the floor then, like a dog.

Turn a closet into a shrine to Winston Churchill

Turn a closet into a shrine to Michael Jackson. It'll have a much funnier effect.

short recoil said:
I think you should leave a "suprise" in the house somewhere.
I got gum from inside a house I recently moved to before... I don't remember if I had them or not. Its a question of if they were drugged or not.

JNightshade said:
Turn a closet into a shrine to Michael Jackson. It'll have a much funnier effect.

When was the last time MJ held his ground to advancing Nazis? Huh? Answer me that!

Bury some Indians in the house (the pow wow kind). Thats how Polterguist started.

Get some old furniture and glue it all the the roof, upsidedown, but in perfect place.

Back