Fire up your cryo-freeze chambers

[ahsr

Ncie

I'll live forever, so I don't care.

Not again :|

/Toad connects the Duracell extra-long life battery to cryo chamber and then enters it.

Tarkus said:
and i thought sierra was closed by vivendi...
Sierra will still exist as a publishing label. It just won't operate as a company.

And it facking well comes out in Winter, they only bloody release it when i would be working, christ.

L4L
Maybe it's another clue? :eek:
Someone email valve!!

:| Obviously you guys take as a joke. No, they really are serious... just like last years delay, they are going to keep using this tactic.

Could it be possible that the site has been hacked? Remember the raw code we could get yesterday? Im not sure if that site was affected or not though...

Sierra site does'nt work for me, could someone copy/paste whatever ya'll on about onto the forum?

The Mistress said:
Sierra site does'nt work for me, could someone copy/paste whatever ya'll on about onto the forum?

Attached(bah10charlimit)

Attachments

• 9999.JPG
    9999.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 270
Shit! maybe it was hacked!!

Who cares about the website as long as the game remains unaffected.

Meh, hacked, or a joke by Valve. I think a joke by Valve, they did set up a pretty funny joke thing for the HL2.net peeps, so it would'nt be a surprized if it was.

lol So far so good eh? Then we are two

Wow, I thought I was the only one. You do realize that... there can be only one?

<pulls out his broadsword>

To add to the hilarity you can the a link to the preview saying...
"Gamepys most wanted game of 2004" :thumbs:

sage said:
To add to the hilarity you can the a link to the preview saying...
"Gamepys most wanted game of 2004" :thumbs:

yeah I love Game Pie!

Raziaar said:
Wow, I thought I was the only one. You do realize that... there can be only one?

<pulls out his broadsword>

/me starts singing "queen - who wants to live forever"

:( how could valve lie to use again! i am sick of this

i'm sorry i'm goin to have to put this mutt down, he'll never make 9999, he's on his last legs now, poor dog :*(

heh, i'm stickin with my 9600 that i bought back in nov ready for it. not goin to waste more money just in case :p

Same, I got a 9600 128m, I dont plan on updateing it years, if HL2 on full efx dont work, I'll run it lower end, dont bother me :p

I got my 9600 last year, i thought i won't have time to upgrade for hl2 lol!

you just know in the year 9998 they will delay it again...

...bastards.

yup 9600 PRO 128meg. plays all the latest games fine :) won't upgrade for at least a yea now :) lol coles u know its true. come out year 15000 just 2 be safe!

Im just gonna wait 7000 years... and then buy a new ATI Radeon 100,000,000 video card that comes with some voucher for a free copy of Half-Life 2 :naughty:

Found this picture in HL2 Fallout's Mailbag Article, could it be related?

Right up at the top sort of cut off is an E-mail from Gabe Newell, it says somthing I don't think any of us want to hear.

They're pulling somthing like Valve did with the whiteboard. Atleast they better be, or I will be taking myself a little trip to seattle with my own crowbar :)

LOL, that is actually kind of funny. But if it's true I think I would honestly cry.

Back