First look at beefy headcrab?!

And the shadow stops right under the " turkey " :b

Well...

Well we both think different, let's just accept that :)
We will probably never prove to eachother if it's a giant headcrab or a half-zombie with a headcrab still attached...

Let's just wait til the game comes out or til we see a new pic of this giant headcrab, that shows what it is for sure...

Hmm this made me think about something:

If you kill a zombie and the headcrab jumps off, what will the "real" head of the zombie look like? Will it be all bloody, will there be different faces, or will there be no head left, because the headcrab ate it to get more room! That'll be fun to find out when the game ships :)

Re: Well...

Originally posted by Mundus
Well we both think different, let's just accept that :)
We will probably never prove to eachother if it's a giant headcrab or a half-zombie with a headcrab still attached...

Let's just wait til the game comes out or til we see a new pic of this giant headcrab, that shows what it is for sure...

Hmm this made me think about something:

If you kill a zombie and the headcrab jumps off, what will the "real" head of the zombie look like? Will it be all bloody, will there be different faces, or will there be no head left, because the headcrab ate it to get more room! That'll be fun to find out when the game ships :)

Actually you can see it in the e3 vid: It's just yellow:)

I'm betting the latter. That's sort of what it looked like in the video, though you couldn't really see too well.

I think it won't be a head left.. Because it's real difficult making alot's of diffrent heads ;)

But if you have read the " Gabe emails " you see that Gabe answers that he's favourite creature has'nt been announced yet.. Maybe this creature is the one? :eek:

Looked again: it really looks like there is no head, just a stump. Ewwww....

Close look

Yeah but in the video you can't have a close look of the head...
In the real game you could like fling the body around (With taht gravity weapon) til it's on it's back and then zoom in over its face to see all the bloody details...(just guessing here :) )

It's pretty clear in the video: there is nothing where the head should be, and there's what looks like the guy's spine sticking up out of his neck.

Lol a three page thread that involves some blury pic of a head crab! you dont get this on many forums!
It looks like a head crab to me. No body . Rewatches the 25 min video.

Nice

That sounds great! (The spine-thingie...)

But I would still like to zoom in on the spine!

I wonder if head-shots will be possible...
I mean when you blow the head off the body :)

Hehe.. ;) I think it is a well eaten headcrab ;)

Maybe the " Gabe-crab ":D

I'm not sure I understand the debate. Is it that someone claims to have spotted a bigger-than-normal headcrab sans body, or that someone claims to have found a different headcrabbed person model (which we've definately seen clearly in several shots)

Giant headcrab

LoneDeranger thinks he has found a pic of a giant headcrab...

the thread started of showing a more beefier headcrab...which I don'tdoubt exist.

then Geek and I, argued about some stuff over the burning zombie being a head-crab leaping off it's host...WHICH IT IS NOT! as I've already said it's pretty clear that the burning zombie still got his attached.

that's all...

Yeah, it does have it's head still attached for sure. And I have no idea what the blob on the ground is: could be another Hc, but it's pretty impossible to tell at this point.

It may exist..

I hope nobody gets me wrong here...I think it's possible that there IS a giant headcrab, i just don't think that that's a picture of it..

I think that's definitly a head crab...hard to tell if it's a different head-crab from the ones in HL1 or the ones we've seen so far though... but it does seem a little beefier, and so does some of the other head-crabs I've seen around....but who knows...

Now we see why the CIA doesn't hire any random person to analyze intel photos....

Back