First pics from Max Payne 2!

I sugest that one you finnish the game. Or even before you do. That you download the Kung Foo mod. I think i mentioned it before, but its really cool. YOu get to run along walls and everything. its really well done.

The Kung Fu Mods is well worth it. So is some of the matrix mods!
I really one on one lan mod that Swiffer made but I dont think you can still download it.

Here's a preview

Source: Max Payne Headquarters

...According to Sam Lake, lead writer on both Max Payne and the sequel. "The script for the sequel is three times as big as the original. It's going to be a much deeper game and we're taking a big risk by putting him in a love story this time around. In the original we kept the story seperate so that you could blast through the game even if you didn't want to spend time with the graphic novel but this time around we're working hard to incorporate the story into the game."

Subtitled The Fall Of Max Payne, the title hints at another playful feel-good romp through the streets of New York, although it's also set in New York in the fall (read autumn), so the title isn't necessarily as dark as it sounds. Set a year after the end of the first game (all the characters that were lucky enough to survive the original are back for the sequel), the story starts with Max back in uniform, but once again standing accused of killing his former partner. Instead of shruging it off, he confesses to the murder, which sets up the whole film-noir love angle. But don't worry, Remedy hasn't gone soft on you. According to Sam Lake, The Fall Of Max Payne is "dark, tragic and violent, and mostly in Bullet-Time of course. Love hurts, and you just know there isn't going to be a happy ending? Or is there?"

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Very good graphics, but this is not Max, I mean he doesn't even look like him, or maybe he is just old :(
Nah, it's probably 'cause he isn't perpetually constipated :cheese:

ow btw.. i got my pc gama magazine yesterday "PCzone benelux" and it had some nice screenshots and they said that there will be no multiplayer feature (just like the first) and it is the same angine, only tweaked and it can now handle better graphics etc. and the face is repleaced by the face of an actor

ooooo I'm very interested..... but they better put his waistcoat back in.... or ther'll b trouble

/me casts his physic Badger signal in preparation

:) but... it does look cool

OMG!!!!

:cheers:

I Want that Game!

Now I really need a new computer!! ;(

OMG, check it out. New scans and better scans of the old pics.

mp2_13.jpg

mp2_08.jpg

more here, the site is a pretty slow atm.

Definately need a better comp ;(

mp2_05.jpg

Bit of an odd muzzle flash :/

Originally posted by Murray_H
Definately need a better comp ;(

Bit of an odd muzzle flash :/

I think the little spark looking thing at the end of the flash is the effect a bullet makes when it hits a wall.

Yes they are very good, but it wont eat HL2!

Yeah i know the bit hitting the wall, i just meant what is coming out of the muzzle - looks a bit silly, thin balloon shapes would have been better than straight lines

Originally posted by Zerox
Take a look at these beautiful pictures! That's another reason why you should upgrade the computer.

[ IMG ]

[ IMG ]

Woah! Nice!

However, look at the textures on the walls, they look to be a fairly low resoloution. Everythign else is nice. Will definately be on my list of purchases.

Back