first/second test?????

pixartist

Reaction score
wtf are those tests? i just read the sticky but it does not explain anything! i tried nova/prospekt and it didn't work as password! oO

explain it please

I've got the same question! What is the deal with that page that you have linked in the Sticky, but requires a username and password that we do not know about? Someone help! What are these "tests" you talk about?

The reason the links in the sticky were posted is so you can read for yourself and nobody has to explain it to you. If you're that interested in something so inconsequential, take ten minutes of your time and READ ABOUT IT.

Thank you. :D

the test is to:A keep ureself busy
B: find out when it might be realsesed (?)
Maybe shed light on the story

did anyone find out username/pass? are those tests linked? (image contains username and pass? )

SMT said:
The reason the links in the sticky were posted is so you can read for yourself and nobody has to explain it to you. If you're that interested in something so inconsequential, take ten minutes of your time and READ ABOUT IT.

Thank you. :D

Very helpful comment, thanks! I feel really enlightened now.

p.s. if you're not gonna say anything helpful, please feel free to STFU.

i have not not got mirc or anything like it so can post IMPORTANT finds here

muka3d said:
I did read the sticky, it explains nothing.
correct... btw username is valve ... i didnt save teh password...
all you get is an image of the gman saying "very clever" or so...in the html code theres some ascii art(gordon and a lil bird ^^)

the pass was on some whiteboard (rot13 encrypted)

Back