First time with DXM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyguy

Space Core
Reaction score
I know there's been discussion about DXM (Dextromethorphan) in the past but I wanted to share my first time experiencing the effects. I did a bunch of research on it a while back but never actually got around to buying a bottle. After triple checking I wasn't at any added health risks (i.e. don't use if on MAOIs) I chugged half the bottle (3 OZ), waited 10 minutes then downed the rest.

A half hour goes buy and I'm thinking I either bought Vicks 44 for infants or the so-called "high" was nothing but hyperbole. Fast forward twenty minutes later. I'm watching Avatar in a BOSS of a recliner and get the urge to piss, so I stand up and immediately lose my balance and fall flat on my face. I've never been so disoriented in my life, including the worst of the worst alcoholic adventures. It was outrageous how quickly I went from feeling sober to having trouble keeping my feet on the ground...but I had a smile glued to my face and I was just flat out happy so I consider it a good experience.

I took what I believe is a beginner's dose (6 OZ of HBr 30mg) and even though I knew the high lasted a while, I was concerned when the room was still spinning 5 hours later...I definitely won't be making a habit out of this but I'm not entirely certain I won't try it again sometime down the road.

Who else has tried this and what were your experiences?

Last time I did DXM, I was watching Kung Fu Panda. It was honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Highly recommended.

How come you stoners never remember that theres a strict "no drug talk" rule on the site? Do drugs have an effect on memory or something?

i once tried doing Robo tripping as they called it in my day and this was maybe 6 years ago. I downed half the bottle and literally 1 minute later I threw up. My friends said I never once got sick from drinking/ heavy drug use except for the time I got piss drunk.

Never tried DXM, but I have sipped a few cups of codeine promethazine (the stuff dodo mentioned).

DXM is shit... If your lookin for 'that' kinda high go for Ketamine, similar feelings (atleast for me) just without the sickness.. It's mildy safer and just better. (not much safer but hey, we're talking about drugs...) Plus OOBE on it are god damn amazing.

reported.

Oh and people with a life and job don't do drugs ergo people that do drugs....

people with a life and job don't do drugs
Well this is simply isn't true at all.

In any case drugs are a no-go topic on this website, so seriously stop posting and prepare for a thread lock.

reported.

Oh and people with a life and job don't do drugs ergo people that do drugs....
What about cocaine? Everybody takes cocaine in business today. Don't you take cocaine? What are you, some kind of slacker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back