Flash Experience needed plz

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
Hi there!!!, i'm the PR guy for the mod Hell Blaze. I just wanted to give a shout out to the flash experts who could make an intro for our site.
Please contact me at [email protected] or goto the site for more info at www.hellblazegame.tk

thxs!!

This is my opinion:

A intro is just in the way, but if its done good (read: great) then its good, but i dont like intros with music/sounds and all.

My 5 cents

yeah your right...it has to be good to be accepted as an intro :)

Originally posted by simmo
yeah your right...it has to be good to be accepted as an intro :)

Wow, thanks for not giving me a "fu" :) i used to get it when i say something like that :D

Good luck find your flasher!

Hey simmo !

Think of all the 56kers your going to slow down man, i would suggest going with a redesigning of you site, but the dude on the right side freaks me out :(

Only thing I can say is .. All of the greatest 'non-flash' sites Don't have an intro, why ? cause if your site is good the intro with the little 'skip intro' or 'enter here' will look noob :D

But visit 2advanced.com and their site is full flash + intro which makes it THE greatest site in the world :D, look at their work man and you'll understand why they pull of a couple hundred grand of one design or a flash movie ;) look at the clients lol. Ahh god its amazing :/

simmo: Just a question..
Is hellblaze.hl2files.com your site?
My site got accidentely redirected to it for about 4 hours, so i checked it out some times.

Let me put it this way, i think it's good you're trying to find a webmaster ;)

BTW: Not many like flash, that includes me, it's slow, uneccessary and not all computers support it.

Originally posted by zapher
simmo: Just a question..
Is hellblaze.hl2files.com your site?
My site got accidentely redirected to it for about 4 hours, so i checked it out some times.

Let me put it this way, i think it's good you're trying to find a webmaster ;)

BTW: Not many like flash, that includes me, it's slow, uneccessary and not all computers support it.

lol how did that happen then ? lol, I swear I didnt do it :eek:

lol, just noticed the "Click here or die in hell" in your sig. One question, how do you *die* in hell, if you are supposedly already dead?

Originally posted by Sniper
lol, just noticed the "Click here or die in hell" in your sig. One question, how do you *die* in hell, if you are supposedly already dead?

urm....you die then goto hell ? *simmo runs away

:D

Also, no - wait, I said about the site in the other thread.

Back