Flipping that Buggie

N

NuclearSiege

When the Magnet Fails, how do you guys put it upright?

Shoot the hell out of the car with the gravity gun until the car flips over and watch your back... because those damn antlions are gay... they go for the ass

Crispe said:
use the gravity car to flip the car.....

Sir, I have reason to suspect you're under the influence of alcohol. Please step out of the gravity gun ...

How do u use the turbo burst in highway 17 so those little ant lions cant get me

sammc428 said:
How do u use the turbo burst in highway 17 so those little ant lions cant get me

You suck...

j/k Use Shift.

You should read the controls when you acually get in the buggy for the first time..

sammc428 said:

You have the warez version don't you sammc? Cause otherwise you should see a little box with controls everytime you enter the buggy.

i thought it was obvious how to flip the car over...i didnt even have to think

Well that works too, but the antlions fliped it over for me the second time...

A little tip for those of you with the desire to try and switch back to conventional weapons during this sequence: try shooting the antlions with the gravity gun.

bryanf445 said:

Same here. My brother was waiting for the crane to pick it up for 5 minutes :LOL:

I thought it was pretty obvious what you had to do when it flipped over..

Swearing makes you look studip.

Oh, hehe.

Yeah, isn't the G-Gun still pretty new to you by this point? You would figure that you would have to use it at one point...

[/obvious]

Maybe he's a tad embarrased, so he's decided to just not reply lol. Yea try a gravity gun on ant lions :D

bryanf445 said:

That's how the entire game was for me.. I thought it was all blatantly obvious what had to be done next..

It amazes me how many threads there are (hundreds, if not thousands) where people get stuck in which seem (to me) like the most obvious places.. Maybe it's because some people play it to run and gun, and just kill crap, while i play for the storyline..

I don't mean to bash anyone who has gotten stuck by any means. It's happened to everyone at some point..

If any of you older gamers remember Wolfenstein 3D on DOS, at the end of the first level on the first chapter, there was a secret wall that would lead to a special level (Instead of taking the elevator to level 2). Well this special level was just for score, but i remember it well. it had that annoying purple wallpaper, and i can remember very well playing that ONE level for over a week, trying to find my way out.

They only part I got stuck at is when you have to put the bricks on one end of the board and then it rises up. I spent five minuteds getting them all. :dork:

Use the Grav Gun... but kill those antlion first!!!

bryanf445 said:

I hereby present you with the "SMARTAST PERSON ON TEH INTARNET EVAR" medal.

congratulations

justmatt said:
I hereby present you with the "SMARTAST PERSON ON TEH INTARNET EVAR" medal.

congratulations
I wish I was smart enough to get that. :|

I think it was kind of obvious because the chick was shouting it at you over and over again :|

ducking/crouching and aiming up towads the top of the car helps with poping it up into the air so it is less likely to slide around.

Back