Fnargharble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it compelling and it really changed my life.

There's some people around here that don't even know what it is. Can you believe that? Not knowing what Fnargharble is?

This will be fun. Just checked, it has no anagrams.

Sounds like a pointless thread to me.

INFRACTION!

curlydn.gif

16gzae1.jpg

I sometimes wonder how people lived before fnargharble's invention.

I use fnargharble every day, just to help me with menial tasks.

I lol'ed so hard, but only because I know what this is in relation to. Fnargharble should be used more often on this forum.

I gave my fnargharble to charity. I couldnt wait to get rid of it. but now I miss it and I'm thinking of getting a 2011 model. does anyone know whether they've fixed the problem with the flux capicitors yet?

Fnargharble isn't a thing; it's not even a noun!

It's a state of mind.

not any more as she's been deceased for almost a decade you insensitive clod!!!

ya, she's not dead. just dead tired of her old Fnargharble

Isn't Fnargharble a cosmic term for epitome?

I'm pretty sure I saw this word somewhere in some science book. Something about the Fnargharble level during the eventual destruction of Earth.

Everyone knows what fnargharble is. But google.ca? Google in california? The hell is that?

shhhh it's a secret interweb only known to canadians ..just like the real number is 912 not 911, that's only for minorities and there's no one on the other line; it's a pay phone in an abandoned warehouse

What in the fnargharble is going on in here?

confus.jpg

Everyone knows what fnargharble is. But google.ca? Google in california? The hell is that?

It's google, but they canadia-fy it so that Canada is ignorant to the U.S.'s true power.That's why they keep trying to say they're not a hat.

FNARGHARBLE

or was it

fnargybarble?

or maybe...

fnarghurdle?

no... definitely

FNAGHURDL

HOW DARE YOU FNAGHURDL ME I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT SHINY DOME

Sounds like some kind of strange cross between fhqwhgads and harbl.

k4w5d3.gif

Even Pi needs to make threads for attention occasionally. Makes my heart warm just thinking about it. :)

Yeah after making sure to post and tell us about it!!
Actually, only make a thread if your friend/room mate steals the girl you want, even though you had talked to her!

I like how stern posted a google link on the first page that linked to a post of his on the third page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back