Fnargharble

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fnargharbles disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Fnargharble revolution. The Fnargharbles have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

Working Fnargharbles of All Countries, Unite!

I'm gonna hydrogen cyanide your fnargharble.

Please do not be alarmed. We are about to engage... The Fnargharble

Please do not move while The Fnargharble is engaging. Moving will disrupt calibration of... The Fnargharble.

Please wait while we calibrate... The Fnargharble

Please do not look away from... The Fnargharble

The Fnargharble is now calibrating.

The Fnargharble is still calibrating.

The Fnargharble has completed calibration. Thank you.

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a fnargharble?

My clients have been fnargharbling me all day.

So I herd you guys liek fnargharble...

I propose that, as punishment for this fnargharbled thread, Pi's title be changed to Ally of the Fnargharblers.

I almost feel like this is going to turn into a x posts in this thread = x days of ban thing ...

I'm not sure if posting in this thread is a good idea or not...

EDIT: Oh crap.

EDITT: Oh crap! I shouldn't just leave posts like this.

EDITTT: Oh crap! I definitley shouldn't have left my post like this, after pointing out said post.

[Cue image of off-shore account holder from Simpsons Episode 3F12]

"I'm sorry, I cannot divulge any information about that client's secret illegal fnargharble."

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Fnargharble.

So what's the deal with this thread? Infraction free zone?

If so:

Negative comment about Vegeta.

I wonder who that is on that Pokemon forum. Profile says 16 year old female. Hmm.

Acepilot?

Ace, or should I say Kalyu, IS a girl, right? I've never really been to sure tbh.

No but he likes to pretend to be a girl, and he likes pokemon, and he likes /tg/ (he made some post about it)

Oh, the OP there is in group "catgirl mod" - sound like ace tbh he seems to love the cat furriness.

It is ace, interests in the profile says "circlejerking and experimental sociology 3:"

Also the contact info says [email protected]

I google imaged it.

charmander.png

d20.png

I shoulda known better than to click when I saw Willie was afoot.

For a second I thought it was Vegeta who posted that. I didn't know what to think.

The biozeminades care not of fnargharble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back