Food that you hate but the rest of the world loves

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
Well, the title says it all...what mainstream food cant you eat while every one ells can.

For me its brokoly (sp?). I dont know why, it taste good and smells good but it activates my puking reflex. Just a few hours ago i was eating dinner with my famely and i refused to take brokoly. I told them i would puke but they didnt believe me so i took some brokoly and my sister said "see, not that bad huh?" 10 seconds later i puked "in yo face bitch" (well actually i didnt say that but it would have been cool:D )

Same thing happend when i was in second grade i think. My teacher said that if i dont eat she wont let me out. So we just stayed in the lunch area for hours till finaly there was no one there...still waiting for me to eat it. I told her i would puke but she didnt believe me, so finally i took some and puked all over the table. She was all chocked and shit but hey...i warned that bitch. No one believes me when i tell them, i have to actaully PUKE ON THEM for them to ****ing understand!

I dont know why i puke, i just do. I swallow it...10 seconds later im puking.

If I eat too much smokes sa(l)mon I start feeling sick (though I like the taste)
I hate candy-floss/cotton-candy
I hate pancakes
I hate gravy
I hate lemon in my coke

If I eat too much smokes sa(l)mon I start feeling sick (though I like the taste)
I hate candy-floss/cotton-candy
I hate pancakes
I hate gravy
I hate lemon in my coke

YOU DON'T LIKE PANCAKES OR COTTON-CANDY? D: D: D:

I don't like strawberries :shh:

I can't stand any kind of egg that isn't scrambled.

Cheese....*shudders*.....unless it's cooked D:

Cheese....*shudders*.....unless it's cooked D:

Cooked cheese?

lol.... american chinese food... its not america's fault the chinese people stop making good food when they come over.

I hate lemon in my coke
Ah, but do you like lime in your coke?

I hate ice cream.
ssh.gif

Every type of sea food (except tuna). Can't stand it. Brocolli makes me wanna puke, too. :x

Yes, seafood makes me sick tuna included. My exception to the rule would be shrimps.

Candy corn, jawbreakers, and eggplant.

And I've never worn braces.

Brussell's sprouts. Although I don't think that many people like them anyway. I think my mom was lying to me.

Chocolate
Collard Greens
Cranberry Sauce
Green Beans
Peppers
Mushrooms

I am not a picky eater so I eat most everything that isn't way out there odd. Things such as pickled pig feet and gelatinized animal intestines I think I would rather eat broken shards of glass and finish it off by licking a strippers ass so I get every STD known to man.

Squash, zucchini, cucumbers. Most seafood (although fish is good). Clam chowder. Pork chops. I'm not a fan of hamburgers although they are usually ok if home-cooked. Actually I don't really like beef in general.

And for the really weird stuff:
Milk on cereal. I have to eat it dry. I don't like how it gets soggy and the milk turns sweet.
Mayonnaise on sandwiches. Soggy bread... and it just doesn't taste good.
Syrup on pancakes. Soggy bread and it gets sticky.

This thread makes me sad... :(

Ignoring glirk's post, i like everything thats been mentioned so far (except for collard greens, wtf are they??)

Especially The Monkey, how the hell can you not like cheese, chocolate, and shrimp!!! :eek:

Hamburgers!?!?

hamburgers are the sole reason people dont run around naked in the streets on fire singing daniel powter songs at the same time doing backflips and beating the piss out of people.

Ok thats not entirely accurate but they are good.

Burgers are the shit, yo

if im eating out and im not sure what to get then i usually just go for a burger. it's pretty damn hard to mess up a burger

Burgers are the shit, yo

if im eating out and im not sure what to get then i usually just go for a burger. it's pretty damn hard to mess up a burger

Theres always an idiot who cant even boil water let alone cook a burger

I don't really hate anything.

Although I don't understand the appeal of white bread. What the hell is wrong with whole wheat?

I just remembered, strawberries, dark chocolate.

Back