Food that you hate but the rest of the world loves

same here. I don't like the shape.

You mean the texture?

I can't stand chocolate, but I will eat it. :| Not a fan of ginger, but I don't think that's too popular. I also hate olives with a passion and caviare (sp?) is disgusting.

i only like a hamburger if its a burger and a bun, i don't like putting lettuce and tomatoes and onions and shit like that on it

(except for collard greens, wtf are they??)

DixieBones_CollardGreens.jpg

Spinach is good, but this ain't. :x

I can not stand raw fish. Sushi! :x I know a lot of china loves it and I am sure Chinese people are not the only ones that eat sushi.

I don't like mussels. I can eat them and they taste good, but I will most likely puke them out a few hours later. I therefore can't eat paella (Spanish dish with mussels) or anything else that has mussels to avoid puking / feeling absolutely horrible for 24 hours. My fear of mussels occured when I ate a bad pot of mussels when I was younger. My body kind of remembered it.

I also don't really like pure black chocolate.

I don't like mussels. I can eat them and they taste good, but I will most likely puke them out a few hours later. I therefore can't eat paella (Spanish dish with mussels) or anything else that has mussels to avoid puking / feeling absolutely horrible for 24 hours. My fear of mussels occured when I ate a bad pot of mussels when I was younger. My body kind of remembered it.

I also don't really like pure black chocolate.

Oooh, paella is good. The only time I had it though was when my Spanish teacher in middle school cooked it for us, at school. I don't know if he put in mussels or not.

Also, does anyone actually like pure black chocolate? I can eat very dark chocolate but I didn't know you can buy pure black chocolate to eat by itself.

Edit:
Parlez, I also hate tuna fish. I can eat it in small amounts in casseroles but I won't eat tuna fish sandwiches. I dislike a lot of types of food, but I don't think any of them have actually made me throw up. I can only thing of maybe four times in my life that I've thrown up, and at least half of those weren't food-related.

Also, I tend to have more of a problem with texture than flavor, so I won't eat fat on meat.

Oh I also hate tuna fish. Just the smell of it right out of the can makes me sick to my stomach.

Fish.
---
Eh, I like tuna, and I hate all other forms of seafood.

I can eat pretty much anything else known to man.

Also, does anyone actually like pure black chocolate? I can eat very dark chocolate but I didn't know you can buy pure black chocolate to eat by itself.

It's illegal in some countries... If you eat it you turn inside out and can only say words backwards.

I can eat pretty much anything else known to man.

You should be on that show "Survivor man" :LOL:

No, I don't like dark chocolate so I know I will hate pure black chocolate.

I hate cheese, unless it parmesean (sp?), also humburger meat makes me sick to my stomach, most kinds of red meat i dont like actually..

Never heard of that show.

I love dark chocolate. The darker the better.

These "(Blank) You love/hate but everybody else (conversely) loves/hates" topics are getting to be a bit much.

I personally can't stand Ketchup, Catsup, or whatever the hell you want to call it. I'm also extremely averse to kalamari. Phobia levels of extreme. But then I don't know that to be a widely beloved food.

Never heard of that show.

It is a guy who gets dropped off in the middle of no ware with only a few items of his choice. EX: Last episode his few items where matches, 2 bottles of water, a handful of corn chips. and 1 other thing. He is out there for 7 days, then someone comes and picks him up.

I hate: radishes, beans, grapefruits:x , dark chocolate, peas, any kind of high fat meat.

i only like a hamburger if its a burger and a bun, i don't like putting lettuce and tomatoes and onions and shit like that on it

If it is a bread it must have lettice and tomato! Are you mad?

I don't like:

>Curries
>Hot dogs ( I love sausages and I love rolls but put them together and it tastes baadd, no idea why)
>macaroni cheese

Hmm, quite a few things now I think about it...
All fish and seafood (except battered scampi, at a push)
Eggs
Most 'incarnations' of beef (yeah, including steak) and lamb/mutton. Chopped up and seasoned in Chinese-style is ok though. Any 'weird' meat like tongue... Pork, chicken and turkey are fine. Anything else, nope.
Not too keen on raw tomatoes, either.
Don't like pickled stuff.

Hamburgers!?!?

hamburgers are the sole reason people dont run around naked in the streets on fire singing daniel powter songs at the same time doing backflips and beating the piss out of people.

Ok thats not entirely accurate but they are good.

So...very...sigged.

I hate marmite.

I HATE HATE ****ING HATE TUNA.

You don't like cheese? So do you eat pizza I am just curious because I know someone who likes pizza but they scrape all of the cheese off and just eat it like that.

I hate Tomatoes...and anything that has them on it. One I think they smell and two I am deathly Illergic. I mean I would die if I ate one. So pretty much anything in the world...which is like every food ever....I cant and dont like to eat.

I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE:

Tuna.
Any egg that isn't scrambled. <3 Qonfused and Siacker.
Baked potatoes with cheese in them.
Turkey stuffing.
Scalloped potatoes.
Potato salad.
Mayonnaise.
Mustard.
LIFE cereal.

I do love broccoli though.

I don't like non-scrambled eggs either.

but how can you not like life cereal

I hate pizza

I only eat when there is nothing else

There is nothing I won't eat. Have you ever seen some of the stuff they eat on Fear Factor? I have that stuff regularly. Balut eggs(one of my favorites with salt and pepper), pig intestines, brain sandwiches, pork snout, 100 year old eggs, etc...

There is nothing I won't eat. Have you ever seen some of the stuff they eat on Fear Factor? I have that stuff regularly. Balut eggs(one of my favorites with salt and pepper), pig intestines, brain sandwiches, pork snout, 100 year old eggs, etc...

/pulls out gun and fires a round into Anthraxxx!

One fine morning Anthraxxx wakes up and goes to the kitchen. He ponders in front of the refrigerator wondering what nutritious meal to eat that morning. He passes the waffles, he skims right past the milk, he even goes past the bacon! What does he grab? Brains! He starts to toast his bread as he prepares his brains. As soon as his toast is ready he put a big heaping mound of squishy brains. May I add this is getting rather Erie. He then puts some salt then followed by some peeper. And here is the moment everyone has been waiting for. Yep HE TAKES A BITE! It makes the most grotesque noise possible, but yet he keeps eating. :cheese: I love that story!

I would like to point out that you are from Kentucky. That is all.

I would like to point out that you are from Kentucky. That is all.

Hey on a episode of Viva la Bam they actually go to Kentucky and enter vito into a cow nut eating contest or something but don't tell him right?

Meat Loaf. Ugh! Nastiest crap every made

But not PORK CHOP SANDWHICHS! LOVE THEM!

I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE:

Tuna.
Any egg that isn't scrambled. <3 Qonfused and Siacker.
Baked potatoes with cheese in them.
Turkey stuffing.
Scalloped potatoes.
Potato salad.
Mayonnaise.
Mustard.
LIFE cereal.

I do love broccoli though.

Turkey stuffing. I forgot about that.
Whoever said hot dogs... I won't eat hot dogs either. I also won't eat sausage. When I was a kid, I used to always end up with the pieces of sausage with those hard-ish clear-ish little pieces of white stuff in it. Cartilage? Tendon? Who the heck knows?

But for all the people who only like scrambled eggs? I like almost every egg except scrambled. Fried... good. Omelettes are ok with potatoes or some fresh chopped tomatoes tossed in there (yes I like tomatoes, raw too). Hard-boiled are ok sometimes although I don't like the egg yolk. Because I'm one of those people that like the white part better (most people have the opposite preference). I'm so messed up... :D.

edit:
Oh, and to whoever said meat loaf. I don't like meat loaf either. Maybe I don't really like anything.

Only thing that comes to mind atm is potato salad with celerey/pickles. WTF.

Back