Football?

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
Well it seems to be that time again where there is nothing but football on TV and its all most of my friends are talking about it. I tried once to get into it about 3 years ago, but not knowing what any of the positions/what roles those positions play, I just got bored half way through the season.

For some reason, I got an urge to watch football again so I flipped on ESPN and sure enough, College football (South Carolina v Clemson) is on. Seems to be a good game so far, but I really don't know whats fully going on. Anyways, anyone else watching any football lately?

Yeah I saw the Fulham vs Birmingham city match just today. Shame it turned out to be a tie, but oh well.

OH, you meant AMERICAN football!

In befo--

Oh.

I beat my local rugby team's winger in CoD5 before he was somebody once, he called me General. That is the full extent of my football-related experiences.

I beat my local rugby team's winger in CoD5 before he was somebody once, he called me General. That is the full extent of my football-related experiences.

Oh you thilly Queenslandians, there's only one type of football in Australia mate... AFL!
Nah I jest, football is one of the things in this nation I don't care about.

Oh glorious basic cable... how you protect me from the shittiness of football season.

Oh you thilly Queenslandians, there's only one type of football in Australia mate... AFL!
Nah I jest, football is one of the things in this nation I don't care about.

You don't have to care about football to rage at soccer fans (and now americans), you do it for the love.

PS. no I don't know what that means either.

I was looking forward to the Crossmaglen/Naomh Conaill match but it was postponed due to weather, Naomh are very much the underdogs so would be cool for them to win, Crossmaglen have won the all-Ireland qui-
Oh, American football.

Yes it has been said already.

Anyways, I tried to watch a bit of the Jaguars v Giants game, but couldn't find myself being as into it as I am watching college football. Just wish they played more often (on Thursday,Friday and Saturday).

Hopefully the Arizona State v Arizona (21) game is good.

I mean its already said that I meant American Football already...

If you get this reference, I will love you forever.

jason-mantzoukas-premiere-screening-fxs-its-Njzxrp.jpg

Wow, and the demotivational on the first page. This thread is nothing if not efficient.

Back