Forgotten Hope 0.6 coming in 3 days...

The FH site is so slow everyone is pressing refreash. Everyone is waiting for the password.

The password seems to be:

>>>WhoH@veM@deThisStupidPassword?<<<

Goddamn...King Tiger is something else. Put about seven sherman rounds into him and he just kept comin. Doesn't help when a panzer can kill you in one shot.

F*ck, all downloadservers are fully loaded..
Anyone here got a nice server that hasn't been found by many people?

heh..i downloaded before password was released...does that mean i have censored version?? i want no censors

Pauly said:
heh..i downloaded before password was released...does that mean i have censored version?? i want no censors

No. The pre-download is the uncensored version IIRC. The official download is censored and the uncensored fix will be released within a few days.
I don't understand why it has to be censored, it's a realistic represententation of reality isn't it? It's not like war documentaries have censored swastika's.
Must have something to do with german law.

Its illegal in germany to have the swatzika on your property or something like that

ok....they already have a patch out...mayb thats why some server will crash my game....V.6-V.61 heh

So, what's your opinion of this version guys?

I think it was pretty good, but I get very low FPS at certain maps. I don't even have the game at maximum details, and still low frame rate. :flame:

But all the maps don't have low frame rate like the new Omaha Beach 1944, real great map IMO. The MG42's are very dangerous now, and you can't run on the beach like a fool and take 26 rounds in your body before you die.
Gold Beach 1944 looks pretty good too, although I haven't played it online yet (just offline to test it out). Very nice with those balloons (I don't know what they are named in English) in the sky, dead cows lie on the field also. ;(

The King Tiger is a monster on wheels, although I haven't seen it engage the IS-2 yet, but the Sherman’s don't stand a chance against it. :D

Back