Fork, Spoon, or Knife?

Spoon, Fork, or Knife?

• Total voters

sixteenth

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Simple question.

I just rented a house with a few of my buddies at Western Illinois and we're trying to determine how much silverware we should steal from the dormitory cafeterias.

What is your favorite type of silverware?

Spork.

If I had to pick amongst those three however, I'd say fork.

We're talking conventional silverware here. Not any of that Wendy's shit.

I voted knife, because knives are more shinier. :D

What ****heads voted fork over knife? A Knife can be used as both a fork and a knife, a fork can only be used as a fork and a very, very weak knife for splitting stuff like pie.

You're all stupid.

Fork by a long shot. Anyone who disagrees is obviously mentally challenged

/sarcasm

Call that a knife?

This... is a knife.

s_wooden-spoon.jpg

Fork. Anything needing a spoon could be sipped, and most needing a standard knife can just be cut by using the fork and pushing through the food with the prongs.

EDIT: Wtf, after hitting submit I was returned to this thread: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4175

Is there another Ascension going on?

What ****heads voted fork over knife? A Knife can be used as both a fork and a knife, a fork can only be used as a fork and a very, very weak knife for splitting stuff like pie.

You're all stupid.

You try eating noodles with a knife.

Fork. Anything needing a spoon could be sipped, and most needing a standard knife can just be cut by using the fork and pushing through the food with the prongs.

Or cut using the teeth. **** yeah incisors!

Fooooooork. Pretty much everything Krynn said.

Also on a side note, when I clicked 'vote now' I was transported to a 2003 thread. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Fooooooork. Pretty much everything Krynn said.

Also on a side note, when I clicked 'vote now' I was transported to a 2003 thread. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Me too. I was transported to some other thread. I didn't know WHAT the **** was up with that.

EDIT: Yeah, to the thread that Krynn posted.

2yn13zp.jpg

spoon. atleast I think its a spoon.

Yeah, spoons are a must. Spoons are like pairs of socks, you can never have enough.

spoon can do anything the others can the closest. Not as strongly of course.

Forks are the most versatile and anyway the most aesthetically pleasing. With a big enough fork you can be a god.

180px-Poseidon_sculpture_Copenhagen_2005.jpg

Why in the name of the Lord was I transported here after voting in this thread?

Chopsticks seems to be conveniently missing from that poll. Bunch of racists.

I'm going to have to go with spoons, they cut better than forks.

pic_backburner.jpg

I dunno, maybe it's just my ambush style, but I've never seen much use in the airblast anyway.

Back