Fortress Forever: An Update

this baby will defenately please the hell out of any TFC fan out there. the days will be relived... in source :p

Geronimous said:
this baby will defenately please the hell out of any TFC fan out there. the days will be relived... in source :p

Yeah, just like yours as well if you guys would hurry up with it. Please, ;)

Thread said:
you're a beta tester?
Nah, I just get hand-outs from a certain FF team member / developer that doesn't pay much attention to their 'do not send our FF files to anyone' policy :LOL:

Only the maps though, but they run in gmod fine. They're suprisingly well made, can't wait for the official release of the whole thing, although I hope it's soon ... I hate it when mods take so long trying to polish mods before releasing them, I prefer it when they are released early, so the players feel like they were part of the development process ... a la counterstrike beta

FF has been in development so long now, it's going the way of duke nukem forever. I'm seeing a pattern emerging here :|

You're probably just an attention whore. :cat:
Unless this happened ages ago, you'd have a million missing textures and props for starters.

If a friend of mine was nice enough to let me play around on the maps and such i dont think i'd be whoring it on public forums...

The fact i'm an attention whore was never in doubt :)

Yeah it's late last year I think... hunted, bases, 2fort (if you can call it that) and a couple of others ... Don't worry, they've gone no further than me (and won't) ... but from what i've seen, your mappers need a pat on the back. Great work :thumbs:

Just do yourselves a favour and don't wait till people have lost interest in HL2/Source before you get round to releasing a build that is sparklingly polished ... as I said, people like to be in things from early builds, thats where half the fun is.

bleh. why would a dev leak anything to something like you? you're full of shit.

lePobz said:
Just do yourselves a favour and don't wait till people have lost interest in HL2/Source before you get round to releasing a build that is sparklingly polished ... as I said, people like to be in things from early builds, thats where half the fun is.
But please, FIX THE MOST ANNOYING BUGS and get a good MANUAL up. Empires fails to do this. Still love it though <3 :p

Beerdude26 said:
But please, FIX THE MOST ANNOYING BUGS and get a good MANUAL up. Empires fails to do this. Still love it though <3 :p
The wiki manual is nice, though.

The FF dev team realises the importance of a good manual for a rather complex gameplay. Atleast at first sight.
They're gonna make something decent, i belive.

Also ofcource they're fixing all those famous bugs (nail gren exploit etc..).

Mescalito said:
bleh. why would a dev leak anything to something like you? you're full of shit.
Why would I need to prove myself, i'm only saying that the devs have done a great job on the maps ... I don't know what the opposite of gullable is, but you've got a serious case of it.

I'm not saying you have to prove yourself, "LePobz". I don't care enough. But if what you said is true then this dev who leaked should pick his friends more carefully.
So you're either a rat or a lier. Pick one.

Neither, to be honest. I'm not naming names, nor am I lying ... Besides, I was only sent the maps on the condition that I gave my word I would not send them to another soul, and I haven't. Isn't it time this thread got back on topic?

Man, Mescalito, what do you have against Pobz? You sound like he killed your family D:

I wish they would release it already. I used to love playing DesertCombat and then getting another version released with new and interesting stuff.

I like playing the early builds.

Back