Fortress Forever - Dustbowl Video

And no, it's actually ok to have an opinion. It just doesn't help you much when you have no clue

no reason to be such an obnoxious asshat there:monkee:

anyhoo, as i said, no time to practice, this weekend was config company firewalls after 5 hours sleep. but i'll give FF a shot anyways, i'll be easy to pick out, i'll be the guy running while everyone around me is going all flubber on my ass:eek:

I'll be the pyro circle-strafing heavies until I die, over and over again.

You're going to like playing pyro in FF then. We played push for two hours on Sunday and goddamn, the pyro was ruining me :p Having a nice flame effect almost makes the pyro much better by itself, as you can constantly disorientate people and put them off a lot more (as opposed to TFC where the technology was limited, so your single-sprite flames were hardly quake-in-boots-inducing and merely a slight distraction).

Looks fun, but that's not Dustbowl. It looks like it will probably be up to someone else to recreate the real Dustbowl experience pixel for pixel.

I'm surprised that this mod still has a fanbase, what with TF2 coming and all... Plus they're still failing the simple fundamentals of a game mod. You're not a game being sold to the public, you CAN release versions that have one map and 2-3 functioning skill classes!

Back