Fortress Forever Update

Hahaha, it seems not many people really know too much about TFC then.

Every class can conc Rabarber (except HWGuy although he can move faster than a scout if you know how to do it), as a Spy I can conc about the same as a medic can, the only drawback is that you can only conc once. (There's a hint for you, compute that).

Isn't a main ingredient of conc jumping a conc grenade? :|

V-Man's Opinion on Fortress Forever

I may just be repeating what others have said but I have to agree with them. Fortress Forever is for people who have played Team Fortress Classic for a long time but as for people new to the game, stay away!
However that is probably where Team Fortress 2 will shine, as we all know that there are sadly more noobs out there than respectable people. (After having typed that I think I'm going to go into a coma.) :x

Isn't a main ingredient of conc jumping a conc grenade? :|

Not really. As a spy I can conc from barrack to barrack on 2fort using grenades. Or, on Badlands from the bridge to defence forts, from under the main bridge up onto the forts, etc...pretty much anywhere.

If you have full health and full armour as spy you can conc just as well as a medic who has a conc grenade, you just end up on around 30 health after. But it's hard to master.

When you play dustbowl or any defence/attack maps, you'll realise just how useful this is. Play as a spy and conc over the defence as a disguised spy and capture the points without them realising...too much fun.

Back