Fortress Forever Update

A

Azlan

Fortress Forever is a Team Fortress conversion that promises to mix the best elements of TFC and with slices of QWTF for the ultimate Team Fortress experience. They have released an updated Super Shotgun model, as well as the first look at the Sniper Rifle. [br]

[br]To view their great website, click here. [br]</br>
To support them, give ideas, or just join their community, go to their forums.

When do you think we'll actually get things other than gun/weapon renders?

You should create a policy of no map screenshots, and no in-game models = no pimp on halflife2.net's front page.

well if you would please check out there website you can see map screenies, with there very nice textures....they obviously just didnt have any screenies to show

For one thing, if we adhered to a policy like that, you would see one new news post about every two weeks, as that's about how often we get those things.

Still looks like a nerf shotgun. The shape is totally wrong.

Check out the HL1/TFC shotgun, UnderTOW.

And we have released map screenshots in the past, Stardog.

Shotgun looks fine, very similar to tfc. Sniper rifle looks a bit "busy" but still fine.

Who gives a damn about how busty that rifle is, I'll be rockin that thing when I'm blowing your head off!

Looks great! Can't wait for this to be released!

I love FF, to bad Steampowered is censoring all references to FF in their forums.

It's very unlike valve to feel threatened by any mod, I mean it's mods that's been paying their paychecks for the last 7-8 years. And will probably do so for a long time to come as well.

Well this must be a definate evidence that TFC:S is on it's way.

We don't know for sure that the censorship comes from Valve or not. We were just told by a mod that it was being censored. I wouldn't blame valve / jump to conclusions -- it may well just be the moderators' doing.

I can't imagine anyone at Valve letting it happen, they probably don't even know. I certainly hope they aren't censoring HL2 mods, it makes no sense.

Back