Forums updated to vBulletin 3.5 Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pesmerga said:
/me doesn't work

You must fix this immediately.
StarMonkey said:
I'll re-do the /me hack once we get a final release of 3.5
We're probably going to get some bugfix updates in the near future so anything I do now will just be overwritten. Once we've got a stable release I'll add it.
Tadaa! :eek:

A lot of little stuff is buggy using firefox, but not enough to annoy me.

I can't change the colour of the text using the buttons in quick reply

Fat Tony! said:
I can't change the colour of the text using the buttons in quick reply

It's a more general problem with every single dropdown box. I find it more annoying in the case of the search function.

theGreenBunny said:
It's a more general problem with every single dropdown box. I find it more annoying in the case of the search function.

indeed

The search function in the fan fiction section do not work. Tried clicking on both the thread top and the very top. I have to exit to the main forum list to search :\

All versions of vb support image sigs, but we have to allow them.

and we wont, ever :D

You should allow image sigs for members whose account name starts with 'P'.

Or! You could allow image sigs to anyone who passes the trials against the Moon Ponies! Phie Mhue Roa made me cackle when he said Moon Ponies.

Pesmerga said:
You should allow image sigs for members whose account name starts with 'P'.

Or! You could allow image sigs to anyone who passes the trials against the Moon Ponies! Phie Mhue Roa made me cackle when he said Moon Ponies.

No, Yes. I mean.. No. :D

Or maybe just to important people like mods and memebers with over 4000 posts.

Link us to it then :D I don't want to see it in every single post making each page take 2 minutes to load or so :x

None of the drop down menus work for me. I have to open a new tab. For example, clicking on peoples screen names or click the search button at the top. Could just be me, and Firefox.

JiMmEh said:
None of the drop down menus work for me. I have to open a new tab. For example, clicking on peoples screen names or click the search button at the top. Could just be me, and Firefox.

Same for me and I'm on IE.

The only dropdowns that work are the main forum page one. The others ll report an error.

another thing i noticed although it is very minor.
when u are posting a URL, well...before this update it used to ask u for desired text and then the actual URL but now it just asks for the URL.

i suppose its not the end of the world but the old way would be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back