Framerates dropped due to another country HELP

Reaction score
On the account of my summer vacations, I decided to visit my parents to another country. I wanted to play games that were pending, so I took my CPU only coz my parents had MONITOR, KEYBOARD, MOUSE & OTHER PERIPHERALS with them.

OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!! WHAT DAAA HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

The framerates have dropped considerably I dunno why
Installed a new Windows, the framerates are still low.

I got a lot of games but I am testing NFS Underground 2

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Maybe its the prob with monitor coz its old

I assume by 'CPU' you mean the whole tower, and not just the processor. Try checking the refresh rate of the new monitor, and see if V-Sync is enabled.

Yeah, you'll need a motherboard, some RAM, a hard disk and graphics card to go with that CPU, otherwise you are gonna get a pretty low framerate... ;)

Could be the old monitor or it could have been damaged in some way in transit to your parents house. Might have got a bump thats damaged something in someway.

The country you visited wasn't belgium or canada was it? If so, theres your problem as these countries notoriously experience lower framerates.

VigilanteP said:
The country you visited wasn't belgium or canada was it? If so, theres your problem as these countries notoriously experience lower framerates.

Hmmmmm..... I lived in belgium for three years when my dad was stationed at SHAPE. This may explain why I had such crappy comp performance...... as for your problem, terminator, I think duffers20 is right. I bet its the old monitor.

VigilanteP said:
Huh? Maybe youre joking but if not, post a source/explanation

Back