Fraps won't work...

JellyWorld

Reaction score
Ok so I downloaded and installed Fraps and pressed the F9 hotkey to capture video but nothing happened. wth?

You mean no file was made? or You didnt see anything happen in game?

Are you sure the record button is set to F9? Are you sure your checking the correct directory for the files?

Krynn72 said:
You mean no file was made? or You didnt see anything happen in game?

Are you sure the record button is set to F9? Are you sure your checking the correct directory for the files?
No file was made :(

Try a different key to bind it to. Do you have a path setup for the file to go to? I assume it is the c:\fraps folder by default.

Ok now it works when I'm running a full screen app. How do you get it to record your normal windows desktop though?

JellyWorld said:
Ok now it works when I'm running a full screen app. How do you get it to record your normal windows desktop though?

I'm pretty sure it only captures 3d.

Hate FRAPS.. Has big frames per second numbers in the corner, and many people have had technical problems such as uninstalling and stuff.. Get a defferent recorder for normal windows desktop.

Kitire said:
Hate FRAPS.. Has big frames per second numbers in the corner
you can turn that off, and it doesnt record it anyway. if you see it in movies you play back its because you left fraps running and its just showing you the fps of your video.

Back