Freddie Mercury reincarnated?

Pretty uncanny, but yeah a bit soft.

I'll bet he grew that moustache especially for the occasion.

Trumped:

He won a show called Stars In Their Eyes years ago in the UK.

Sorry, but Marc's got the voice down perfectly.

That guy may be a good imitator but he's a terrible singer. He doesn't even sound anything like Freddie. He's just yelling shit out.

i thought this was gonna be a thread about Mika

Sorry, but Marc's got the voice down perfectly.

That guy may be a good imitator but he's a terrible singer. He doesn't even sound anything like Freddie. He's just yelling shit out.
He doesn't have it down perfectly. All his vowels sound very American (or Canadian) to me. I agree Mullen yells, but that's the strongest part of his voice. His vulnerable parts aren't so good so he just shouts.

yeah let's all just simmer down here and take a moment to think about the things we say

Oh come on! They have some good songs (Big Bottomed Girls comes to mind), but in general it's just overrated bombastic nonsense posing as clever and original. The fact that most people who know jack shit about music consider Queen to be their favourite rock band should tell you something.

Oh come on! They have some good songs (Big Bottomed Girls comes to mind), but in general it's just overrated bombastic nonsense posing as clever and original. The fact that most people who know jack shit about music consider Queen to be their favourite rock band should tell you something.
A criticism so bland and generic that it's applicable to every band in the history of bandness.

I'd rather know jack shit about music than be a pretentious asswipe.

I'm a musician. I listen to a very wide range of music, rock, rap/hip hop, classical, Electro/House plenty of stuff both obscure and mainstream.

Queen were and are awesome. Freddie Mercury is one of the greatest front men there was. People who know ANYTHING about proper music praise Queen. Jack shit, my ass.

Back