Free hosting for your mod or clan

mrchimp

Reaction score
First of all i hope the mods don't have a problem with this :naughty:

But seriously my mate is offering any clan (for any game) that is of a certain size or has there own server (as in game server) free hosting at www.allnightgamers.com. You will get your own forum and subdomain, all you have to do is prove your clan is real and active. You will also get access to the ANG clan CS server if yours fails or you don't have one yet.

If you are looking for a place to host your mod then you will get the same benefits and a download server.

Also he will most likely host anything else that is in some way connected to games or just looks funny :dozey:

If your interested visit the forums or PM me and I will get you in touch with him. Note that the ANG forums are more relaxed than these but that will change if it proves to be a problem.

I hope this gets stickyed because you don't come across genuine free hosting every day, his only reason for doing this is the satisfaction of building a web community :afro:

My Quake 3 clan is 3vil

Is it possible to have a domain?

You will have to buy your own domain, but you can use it with his hosting.

So basicly its free. if that is Yes, then give me the Instruction to do what next? if that possible

You should have asked first but I'll give it my seal of approval. The only thing we get touchy about is other fan sites, because it's really unpolite to plug a "competing" site without asking, but yours is a good service so go for your life kiddo.

I was going to aks but then I decided nobody would mind. I'll probably just stick this in my sig as it's unlikely there will be many people who want clan hosting floating around at this point in time.

G0rgon check your PM's

Back