Friendles, I Anticipate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mrBadger
No, it's not, look it up in the dictionary :p

Cos I got Oxford English in front of me so :p

Go to dictionary.com and see for yourself, you dyslexic mod :LOL: :)

Hmmm...
*Thinks of something that's, possibly, clever*
Encyclopediaphile.... he he he.

:LOL:

I have a feeling that pedophile is the simplistic american spelling of the 'proper' english word :p

Anyway.... back on topic:

Supertrooper rocks :) :) :) :)

Ok, Can you see what message your giving out to potential memebers of this forum? In saying that super is a nice person, which is a first and a breath of fresh air, its going to make visitors think 'so before super, everyone else were total tossers who were unfriendly, negative, and everyone fought each other in flame battles?'
I mean ok, he's a nice guy, but so are half the people on this forum, supers nothing new, and to be honest, it looks like to me, that he wanted to avoid the 'newb bashin', so he decided to say 'I love you friendles:):):):):)' so you wouldnt go 'oh noob, you screwy antelope, burn in hell!!' kind of thing.
Now dont start saying that I'm bitchin on him, becasue I'm not, I'm just saying that he's having a pretty stupid affect on half you guys. If this man came up to you in person, and said all of this, and you didnt know him before, how would you act? be honest, you wouldnt be so friendly, you'd walk away or ignore him or something.
So yer Supertrooper, I'm not digging on you, and i dont hate you or anything, but this whole thread just doesnt seem like a good way to advertise these forums. Were treating Supertrooper like out possesion, he's not cool because he's who he is, he's cool because of a saying....thats pretty sad.

Originally posted by DarkelP
Ok, Can you see what message your giving out to potential memebers of this forum? In saying that super is a nice person, which is a first and a breath of fresh air, its going to make visitors think 'so before super, everyone else were total tossers who were unfriendly, negative, and everyone fought each other in flame battles?'
I mean ok, he's a nice guy, but so are half the people on this forum, supers nothing new, and to be honest, it looks like to me, that he wanted to avoid the 'newb bashin', so he decided to say 'I love you friendles:):):):):)' so you wouldnt go 'oh noob, you screwy antelope, burn in hell!!' kind of thing.
Now dont start saying that I'm bitchin on him, becasue I'm not, I'm just saying that he's having a pretty stupid affect on half you guys. If this man came up to you in person, and said all of this, and you didnt know him before, how would you act? be honest, you wouldnt be so friendly, you'd walk away or ignore him or something.
So yer Supertrooper, I'm not digging on you, and i dont hate you or anything, but this whole thread just doesnt seem like a good way to advertise these forums. Were treating Supertrooper like out possesion, he's not cool because he's who he is, he's cool because of a saying....thats pretty sad.

Sorry but i have to agree with that :frog:

*Screen fades in from black*

*words flash by on the screen*

It just takes one Austrian man to make a forum turn into a bunch of loving, caring people.

*word slowly zooms in*

He is Supertrooper

*screen changes to a picture of supertroopers back, he turns around*

"Hello my friendlies"

Coming to theaters when it's done.

Originally posted by nw909
*Screen fades in from black*

*words flash by on the screen*

It just takes one Austrian man to make a forum turn into a bunch of loving, caring people.

*word slowly zooms in*

He is Supertrooper

*screen changes to a picture of supertroopers back, he turns around*

"Hello my friendlies"

Coming to theaters when it's done.

LMFAO! oh that was good one! :cheers:

what are you doing?!?!!! noooo! don't bring up the dead!

the guy annoyed me after a while though..

Yes but I am bored so I digged up this 1337 thread.

See you Frendnliess! :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork: :dork:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back