Friends in your country.

Adrien C

Reaction score
Today, I can finally tell you about Mexico, after careful analysis, I can say that some of the Mexicans that I have met must be one of the worst kinds of people I ever met.
I have traveled most of my life, this year was Mexico, and I never met such horrible people.

Mexico is divided into 2 kinds of people,

1: The Reach
The ones I really don't understand, for some reason, they think that they are the kings of the world, only because they are white and have some money. They think that they are they are the best of society , specially the girls, ffs, to go out with one of them; you need to have a car at least. Don't even think about touching them, oh no, one month and you can't even kiss them (FFS they are 16 years old) let’s not even talk about grabbing her ass. They think that they are beautiful and they are not, I have seen much more hot girls in France, much more fun and not stuck up there ass like they are.

2: the not so reach.

You know the guys with there pants falling on there ass, weird hats and glasses, always warring black, well Mexico is full of them, can’t even have a descent conversation.

The worst part must be Friends, I mean; I can’t even call them friends.
Mexicans love to piss off their friends, they’ll start making some really heavy jokes, bothering you to the last cent, they even mess with you family, I mean friends are not supposed to be like that, I have lived the situation where they even make up some lies against you, then repeat it to other people. FFS friends are supposed to back you up and help you; I never met such annoying people.

I’d like to know how are friends around your country is.

I don't know, I haven't really travelled extensively in Mexico, but everytime I've been there I 've had a blast. All the people I've met in Mexico have been really helpful and nice. Not to mention I think it's an absolutely beautiful country. You just have to stay away from the big cities. Those can be pretty bad.

I guess it's deferent when you are a tourist, it also depends where you travel. Can't wait to go back to Europe :(

Adrien C said:
I guess it's deferent when you are a tourist, it also depends where you travel. Can't wait to go back to Europe :(

So wait.....are you from Mexico?

I'm french, My parents live here, I travel frequently to europe for studys, this year I'm saying here. I really hate it.

Tr0n said:
Gotta love the spicey food tho! :D

Oh hell yeah. Mexican food is just about my favorite type of food. It just cannot be beat. My question is this: Why are there no Mexican places that deliver? Such a restaurant would make some serious BANK.

Tr0n said:
Gotta love the spicey food tho! :D

Hell yeah! Give me a chicken fajitah / cheesy beef burrito any day!

S for the friends thing, those sorts of people are rather abundant here, but I find them easy enough to avoid. I'd say it's a 50/50 chance of meeting someone decent.

Dude, Mexicans can't afford cars! J/K. I've been to Mexico, and can say that they have a ton of entrepreneurs. I have Mexican friends, and they are pretty nice. Of course, they live in the US.

my friends are really nice and like to play computer games, so i guess that means everyone in the USA is nice and likes to play computer games.

come on, adrien. you of all nationalities should know stereotyping is illogical and lame.

you met a few people, and they didn't treat you well, but it doesn't mean everyone over there is like that. on top of that, it doesn't even mean that the people you met are bad people, maybe you just didn't mix well with them while others would.

Adrien C said:
Today, I can finally tell you about Mexico, after careful analysis, I can say that some of the Mexicans that I have met must be one of the worst kinds of people I ever met.
I have traveled most of my life, this year was Mexico, and I never met such horrible people.

The ones I really don't understand, for some reason, they think that they are the kings of the world, only because they are white and have some money. They think that they are they are the best of society , specially the girls, ffs, to go out with one of them; you need to have a car at least. Don't even think about touching them, oh no, one month and you can't even kiss them (FFS they are 16 years old) let’s not even talk about grabbing her ass. They think that they are beautiful and they are not, I have seen much more hot girls in France, much more fun and not stuck up there ass like they are.

You know the guys with there pants falling on there ass, weird hats and glasses, always warring black, well Mexico is full of them, can’t even have a descent conversation.

Mexicans love to piss off their friends, they’ll start making some really heavy jokes, bothering you to the last cent, they even mess with you family, I mean friends are not supposed to be like that, I have lived the situation where they even make up some lies against you, then repeat it to other people. FFS friends are supposed to back you up and help you; I never met such annoying people.

Me being Mexican, be having traveled to Mexico many times, Me known Mexican people, they are nothing like how you describe them to be. It maybe the fact that you are from such a diffrent society and the transistion and diffrent ways of life are nothing like your used to. Maybe you are just not up to snuff of living there. It also depends slightly on what part of Mexico you were living in or at. Or simply maybe its just the particular people you decided to get to know. My guess is just that you were the new person from such a far away place that you got picked on, hehe i think it was just that you are not used to Mexico as a whole.

The majority of white people in Mexico are American, you being french does not help your stance. also grabbing a girls ass is innappropiate in just about every country (thank god you aren't in the middle east, your hand would have been cut off), you have low values, and from that alone you should not judge another country with your standards so low that you would objectify women in such a demeaning way.

Yeah in the end people are people, we are all the same there is no particular group that are all bastards or all nice.

Fat Tony! said:
Yeah in the end people are people, we are all the same there is no particular group that are all bastards or all nice.

That might be true if it wasn't for social conditioning that takes place. Its different in each country, so in actual fact, there are groups of people which are generally nicer or not so friendly.

Yeah thats true, lets just say there is no particular nationality, race and things like that that are better. I suppose saying group is too vague

Adrien C said:

here in my country are people like that, especialy the first option

but my point is that the peoples hav diferent personalities and some of them will be very bad and anoiyng but anothers ones can be very nice

but in a forums of the Mtv page of latinamercia I have see many people stupid for mexico and others country

cuz that the fact we all are diferents in personalitie

really, if you're from France you have to understand Latin America is usally ****ed up.

Most of my family is in Brazil, and ffs, most of it is kind of nice, but the usual Brazilian is the stupidest and sneakiest bastard you'll ever know.

un0x said:
French girls are teh best if u ask me :X

I second that, it's hard finding ugly ones among them. Maybe because the ugly ones are inside crying because they're so fat and ugly, but still....

OmegaBlue said:
Me being Mexican, be having traveled to Mexico many times, Me known Mexican people, they are nothing like how you describe them to be. It maybe the fact that you are from such a diffrent society and the transistion and diffrent ways of life are nothing like your used to. Maybe you are just not up to snuff of living there. It also depends slightly on what part of Mexico you were living in or at. Or simply maybe its just the particular people you decided to get to know. My guess is just that you were the new person from such a far away place that you got picked on, hehe i think it was just that you are not used to Mexico as a whole.

The majority of white people in Mexico are American, you being french does not help your stance. also grabbing a girls ass is innappropiate in just about every country (thank god you aren't in the middle east, your hand would have been cut off), you have low values, and from that alone you should not judge another country with your standards so low that you would objectify women in such a demeaning way.

You got the worng impretion there, maybe you are write, it depends a lot on where you live, what part are you from ?

Sprafa said:
really, if you're from France you have to understand Latin America is usally ****ed up.

Most of my family is in Brazil, and ffs, most of it is kind of nice, but the usual Brazilian is the stupidest and sneakiest bastard you'll ever know.

Yep good point I decided to stay true and not to fall to their low level of maturity.
RJMC, glad I made my point.

Back