FUN AS HELL (kill time )

Estevan

Reaction score
heres a game that has physics and is FUN AS HELL. you can light ppl on fire,cut there heads off,and lots more!

YUP THATS RIGHT ITS POSTAL 2 the demo, heres the link to get the demo!

Postal 2

Eh,wrong forum

Postal 2 is too slow for my taste. Splats aren't big enough either

The load times were very long. If only they could've toned down the cussing.

ok that counts because if you got to angry you may have turned into the Hulk and smashed things and we dont want that. It would be cool though.

I played the Demo, I finished it in 5 minutes because I don't really have any natural violent tendancies.

So, I didn't kill anyone.

Postal 2 is a great game. Half-Life has NOTHING on a game where you can piss on people(including yourself), use cats as silencers, and....YOU CAN PISS ON PEOPLE. Sure theres no headcrabs...but eh, its a wonderful game that goes all out and WANTS to be violent. But hey, like it says: "Its only as violent as you are". Its so underrated. Can't wait for Postal 3! But yeah....wrong forum.

Postal 2 is a fun game, I actually had a good time playing it all the way through. Some people just need to lighten up a bit and not take it so seriously...

Moral issues aside, Postal 2 just is a bad game. Absolutely nothing in the game is innovative or revolutionary, and quite frankly isn't worth my time or money.

Hitting people with shovels was fun.. but that fun faded away in a few hours for me.

Ive had this game since it was out, i'm plain bored of it now....but back then I WASNT! it ruled!

BTW...people with long loading times get the 1337 patch from www.postal2.com , it basicly halfs them

I have to agree. The building interiors were horrible - extremly boxy and bland. The game play was unispired - no strategy there. The game brought nearly nothing to the genre, and in fact I had to force myself to continue playing it for a full ten minutes. The fact that you could shoot police full in the face and have no resoponse was rather odd. And with the added moral issuses on top of this game....what the hell was the point? I have a very open mind and I do enjoy a spot of gurtteral violence once and a while in a video game but this game did nothing neat and quite frankly did almost nothing correct.

Bottom line - avoid this game - it sucks on several levels. Even if you totally lack morals and are attracted to the idea of abusing and physically assulting innocent men and women, you will get bored of this 'game' very quick.

Personally I thought it was absoloutely hilarious. My favourite part of the game was pour gasoline over some unsuspecting citizen, throwing a match on them, letting them burn to death, cutting off their head with a shovel, then pissing on their body. After that you smother the head with gasoline, set it on fire, and kick it into other people setting them on fire... and no I don't have issues...

Originally posted by Alzxul
Personally I thought it was absoloutely hilarious. My favourite part of the game was pour gasoline over some unsuspecting citizen, throwing a match on them, letting them burn to death, cutting off their head with a shovel, then pissing on their body. After that you smother the head with gasoline, set it on fire, and kick it into other people setting them on fire... and no I don't have issues...

Oo! *cancles half-life 2 order* *orders postal 2*

No, I dont have issues either. Stop looking at me like that.

Back