Fun / learning map

FragileX

Reaction score
Hi, i have seen that many have problems getting sky,water, buyzone and so on to work. So i desided to make a map with so many of these things in it so people can open and see how i did it. To name a few things iv got : buyzone, player start, rain, water, sky , bomb spot, physics, shattering glass, door , door rotating, + some suprises i couldnt resist. Btw if someone have somthing else thay want me to put it in post it here. So if you want the map ask it and i will put it here when im done with it. :thumbs:

May as well post it for anyone interested, instead of just teasing them :p.

I didnt post it because maybe someone wanted me to put som other stuff in aswell... :) But i someone think i have enough in it i will post it...

Does it have lighting examples?

Oh, and when you're ready I can host it for ya if it will fit in my webspace.

I'd like to have a look at something like that.
No better way to learn than to look at the way someone else did it. ;)

Here it is have fun. I will post the .vmf but if you want to go right on the .bsp and play it would have been nice if someone could host it for me:) It takes long time to compile . And btw it is more fun testing the suprises yourself. And one more thing, you can shoot, or push use on anything thats green. So if you see somthing green go shoot it or push it... Have fun hope it helps.

Back