Funniest homevideos & piccies

Robert

Reaction score
Well, since I can't see an "already made" thread about this, soo, I start one \o/

In here you will find the funniest and best screenshots & movies from Counter-Strike: Source. If you don't know how to record, look at the stickied.. "how to make movies in CS:Source" thread.. I don't have the time to.. give you a link. :x Lasy people, huh?

Anyway, Post your funny videos and screenshots, make them "hard" to understand, liek "I can't see the fun in that.." or sarcastic.. Great fun..eral.. HAhahah hahaha.. funeral, huh!? .. Anyway:

Here's my first, not so funny pic, but it's the only one I've got :(

cs_office0014.jpg

This guy was camping. The irony is quite apparent.

Attachments

• Camp.jpg
    Camp.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 804
Today I discovered that the pop machines are functional o.0 I now know it's already known, but it was a suprise at the time ;o

put them in ie:

E:\Daniel\Games\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\counter-strike source\cstrike

then go to console and type: playdemo nameoftehfile.dem

You can sort of play football on cs_italy with the watermelons. Surprisingly difficult to get it in the goal though.

The Para ones are sort of funny too :)

Attachments

• Para Wall Shoot 1.JPG
    Para Wall Shoot 1.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 805
  • Para Wall Shoot 2.JPG
    Para Wall Shoot 2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 707
  • Goal!!!.JPG
    Goal!!!.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 780
Remember how in the earlier versions of CS people used to jump on top of the hostages? Well, now it's payback time!

cs_office0011.jpg

Also, check out some hot kung-fu action here:

are they already dead? the hostages I mean..either way its still damn funny

Yes, I set the gravity to 0 for the physics objects and hostages (thanks ksimm!) and then killed them and shot them around around the map. It's pretty easy to sort of manipulate their movement and position of the limbs etc. As you can see, there are loads of bullet holes everywhere. :)

hehe, so what do you type in the console to set gravity to 0?

has any1 got more demos of CsS..... the one on office with sv_gravity 0 on is quality!!!! LOL ROFLROFLROFL :D:D

:( sv_gravity 0 makes me weightless but doesnt affect the physic's,...?!

clarky003 said:
:( sv_gravity 0 makes me weightless but doesnt affect the physic's,...?!

Clarky, I believe you have to type in the command into the console before you start any game, I.e - at the main menu - then when you create your own - in-game you can set it to 'sv_gravity 800' to make you normal again.

You need to set the gravity before starting the server.

okie, thanks guys,, as you can tell, dont do this very often :p

Well, this is odd! :cheers:

Attachments

• flow3r p0w3r.JPG
    flow3r p0w3r.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 498
He was like this when I found him... none of this nonsense about modifying the gravity :p

Edit: oops wrong pic attached :p

Attachments

• cs_italy0000.jpg
    cs_italy0000.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 506
CB | Para said:
Best one so far! :LOL:

Perrkele submit that to CSN they'll love it with that caption.

Hehe, nice to hear that you like them! I already submited a couple of pics to CSN yesterday, but not this one. Maybe I should submit a few more tonight. :)

For some reason, that guy reminds me of a vampire...

Back