Funny Faces

"Oops.. didnt mean to pull the trigger."

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 369
jwilson02 said:
im just giving people an easier way to do this rather than making thier own gameinfo.txt ....i dont see which way ur talkin about..if u care to explain then okay i will stick my foot in my mouth

no kidding easier... u were the first person able to fix the problem I was having. :cheers:

Problem? All you have to do is pick the game from the launcher. It has HL2 for CS:S, Half-Life 2 and HL2: DM.

(Fragger) said:
Problem? All you have to do is pick the game from the launcher. It has HL2 for CS:S, Half-Life 2 and HL2: DM.

I tried that, it only came up with the CS:S. Then I tried changing the gameinfo with the text from the original post (and a few other suggestions) but none of them seemed to work.

Psychanalysis05% said:
Sounds like an ID10T error to me.

(Little late on that, ah well)

No, I did everything according to the first post... just because there is a problem doesn't mean we did it.

i still love this thread, there should be a whole forum dedicated to just these pictures.

HAHAHA. Great thread guys, almost missed this 1 as i haven't seen it be4 but so glad i didn't.

Latin_Jones said:
Awesome thread btw....THanks for the info!

The left click rotates the camera. The right click zooms in and out and if you hold CTRL+SHIFT and Left Click you can pan up and down....Or something like that.

Here's a screenshot of Breen letting one rip...

LMFAO ROFFL!!!

LOL best thread ever

Attachments

• (Fart) It wasnt me.JPG
    (Fart) It wasnt me.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 289
Back