Funny HL vids

I HATE MORONS WHO GET SCARED OF STUPID VIDEOGAMES!!!

who the hell gets scared from ravenholm omg bunch of girly pussys

EDIT: Im not gone wast bandwith (84 mb) for some movie (-PROBABLY FAKED-)
about some guy in his late twenties who is scared of a non-scary game playing this non-scary game...

OMG HOW DID YOU FIND THIS!

Mack or Mesh made a thread about these videos awhile ago on this forum

PS= Their Doom 3 videos are better

No-live 2 said:

That is what made me laugh.. When he said "I remember this bit i saw it in the Traptown video, a marine comes and then u close the door" then he goes outside.. *Fast zombie noises* *Mesh face.. ;( * I was laughin for hours.. I especially like a bit in one of the vids where he says "SHE WEARS PINK UNDERWEAR" funny shit :p

Sufferin-rebel said:
I especially like a bit in one of the vids where he says "SHE WEARS PINK UNDERWEAR" funny shit :p

Who Alyx? She wears a purple thong.

*cough*

These have been posted before...
...They are pretty good, been waiting for ages for the AVP2 video though.

wow this is going back a few months, i remeber these videos. In the final video Mack read out one of my questions...ah proud.

Hectic Glenn said:
wow this is going back a few months, i remeber these videos. In the final video Mack read out one of my questions...ah proud.
which one was it?

I asked him how to connect up the camera and video options and stuff with my computer, i used to remeber the exact time near the end. He says 'Glenn, is it possible blah blah blah' then screws up the paper and lobs it over his shoulder, as he does with the other questions. Nothing exciting mind you. Those videos have some classic moments in them though, although as someone said above, the doom 3 ones are the best.

The abandoned house with the piggy tailed zombie in Highway 17 was the scariest bit of the game. Second scariest was the bit in ravenholm where the zombies climb onto the roof while you wait for the lift.

The Doom 3 videos show Mesh being a lot more scared, but he actually is hilarious in HL2, where he reenacts the scene in Commando (where Arnie drops a bad guy) using a dead Combine.

I've downloaded all these videos and I'm gonna keep 'em, as they show both games at their very best, and how someone as mental as Mesh can enjoy 'em.

yea it is funny when he is roleplaying :p, the most funny thing is when he first plays the trainstation level, and picks up the phone.. and he is gobsmacked :p makes me wish i had my friends around when i was playing HL2

I dont see how its funny, its the biggest waste of time and bandwith Ive ever witnessed.

azz0r said:
I dont see how its funny, its the biggest waste of time and bandwith Ive ever witnessed.

azz0r = ol' grumpyguts :smoking:

No-live 2 said:

EDIT: Im not gone wast bandwith (84 mb) for some movie (-PROBABLY FAKED-)
about some guy in his late twenties who is scared of a non-scary game playing this non-scary game...

Yes, you are lame.

I haven't watched the HL2 movies, but I didn't think the Doom 3 ones were that great.

well lets put it this way since after watchin them Doom 3 movies, I am not scared of doom 3 any more :p

After watching them, I can honestly tell you he is NOT putting on an act. Think about it, if he was, he would forget to do the yelling and screaming every time a monster jumped out at him, wouldn't he?

He generally does look nervous playing D3, and after all, D3 does carry a warning that "persons of a nervous disposition should not play this".

But he braved D3 to bring us lots of entertainment. I look forward to sharing this with my D3 brethren.

Lol, when I first played raven holm in the hl2 demo I was too focused on fps and how well the game ran and was not scared at all.. It's not really scary at all.. kindof nice

Doom 3 is way scarier then HL2, I was so scared I quit playing the game...
Seriously, I simple can't take it.

Back