Funny moment with the trashcan

TaoFan

Reaction score
I started a game of HL2 earlier and got to the bit where the Combine insists you put the can he throws at you into the trashcan. So I thought I'd chuck it at his face instead. And when I did, the can bounced into the trashcan. So even though he hit me with his shock-stick, he then walked away laughing, satisfied.

Well, I thought it was funny. And what were the chances of the can ending up in the bin after bouncing off the Combine's bonce?

Hey, it happened to me once too! The can fell in the trash basket after ricocheting from his ugly head :D
Then the bastard tried to smack me with his stick (as allways).
ME: "Just wait 'till i get my good-old faithful crowbar back, we'll see then!..."

The first time I was at that scene I was messing around with the can and stuck it into the vending machine, it didn't come back out. To get past the cop I had to bump into him and loor him away from the door.

Then i noticed he said something in his implanted radio about reporting an anticitizen behavior or something (me).

Weird bit was when it bounced off the trashcan onto his head. He bashed me but would never move afterwards. : (

I just like taking stuff and filling the trashcan up, like with cinderblocks.

The funnier trashcan situation was in Smod.

"Pick up the ca-" BOOM.

Back