Funny moments you've experienced!

Malfunction

Reaction score
I had to make this thread after some stuff that happened to me last night. The most notable being, I was a Pyro, and I was in some safe area on 2fort, when a pyro entered the same room as me. I scanned my xhair over them briefly and I was confused. Their name MY name. I thought it was a bug before, so I kept going, and then I thought something was up so I turned around and RIGHT BEHIND me was this clone pyro! I jumped in my seat and flamed the shit out of him, to reveal the spy bastard. It was perhaps one of the funniest things that's happened to me in the game. :D

Hahahaha. That happened to me, too! I was a spy and someone on the other team was a spy. Their name was Shamrock as well, and I figured there must be someone else with my name, scanned the scoreboard, and I realized it was a spy. I chased him down and stabbed his asscheeks. :D

I never take less than two seconds to immediatly beat the shit out of someone who "has my name"

I got shot by an engineer with a shotgun on 2fort and my corpse flew about 30 feet

constantly burning the same spy over and over. because i was on to his tricks.

Haha, yeah. Pyros ftw.

Did you get called cheater, hacker and skill-less yet? Spies hate me now.

Haha, well, I've never played TF before. I never liked TFC at all, but I love TF2, so I'm new to all these little scenarios that I suppose happen so often. I love this game.

Axe kill + Axe Guitar taunt = many luls :D

Repeatedly batting a sniper to death as a scout on 2fort and hearing him say "****ing scouts!" almost every time because global voice was on. I couldn't stop laughing.

I do love rounding a corner firing my minigun as a Heavy while people try to kill me, only to have my medic round with me, and see them all instantly turn around and run for their lives.

Great fun.

I love watching spies on 2fort who think they can just waltz their way into our base right past everyone.
I wait until they're almost by me, thinking they'll get away with their silly engineer costume, and BOOM.

Ambushing a huge group of enemies with the pyro is fun too :D

I spied, and kept changing in one life, most of the time after i had taken one shot.

But that was TFC D:

I saw a soldier running around not knowing he had a spy chasing him, and then he rocket jumped, killing the spy. I don't think he even noticed his own kill message.

sneaking past the enemy and gaining 6 spy backstab kills in a row at a choke point on hydro

On 2fort, engineers on both teams were turtling the match. So I picked spy and got to their intel room. I was disguised, yelled medic and went to leech health from their dispensers. There were two engineers in there, so I camped with them for a few minutes till the perfect opportunity came around. They both left the room at one point, so I blew up all their shit and when they came I stabbed em, stole the briefcase and made it all the way back to my intel room.

One of the engineers called me a fag. It was hilarious :)

I remember testing my mouse1 button on a wall; killing a invisible spy.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not so much a play event, but funny nonetheless...

On the hl2.net server, we had finished a round, the timer was counting down to the start...

3!.. 2!.. 1!..

You failed. Sudden death!

Back