Funny pics

There have been about 10,000 of these threads. :p Search for the latest one, its got some good stuff. :)

more disturbing than funny :)

that excercise pic will come back to haunt me for years to come

I'm f*cking eating and you post stuff like this

Well don't eat infront of something that can display anything on the internet...Its just not smart, especially when you know about *******.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Well don't eat infront of something that can display anything on the internet...Its just not smart, especially when you know about *******.

I wouldn't expect ******* to pop up while browsing HL2.net. Or should I?

/me is scared

I have been blessed to see another stupid thread like this

Here is something I made quick, it kinda sucks since I rushed it.

Dalamari said:
Here is something I made quick, it kinda sucks since I rushed it.
I like the reflection. ;)

The reflection needs work, I couldn't get it to look quite right without the old one showing through, oh well, I tried.

Dalamari said:
The reflection needs work, I couldn't get it to look quite right without the old one showing through, oh well, I tried.
It looks like the reflection is backwards though.... i.e. stuff on the left of the cover appears on the right in the reflection.

Don't take it the wrong way, it's a lot better than i could have done. :)

SLH said:
It looks like the reflection is backwards though.... i.e. stuff on the left of the cover appears on the right in the reflection.

Don't take it the wrong way, it's a lot better than i could have done. :)

Indeed that is the case. You took a copy and pivoted it around the base 180 degrees. You need to reverse it as well for it to be a proper reflection.

2 wrongs DO make a right! (Reverse once, reverse twice == good)

This is another thing I made outa a Doom 3 pic Abom posted, the TV doesn't fit in with the light scheme too well, but once again, i tried.

What's *******? **Mattigus searches for *********

.....ohhhhh....

What's collodion baby? **nw909 searches for collodion baby**

.....oh, OH SHIT WHAT THE ****!?....

Back