71.7 KB · Views: 339
  • Dirty Eli.jpg
    Dirty Eli.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 318
  • phys_playground_e30002.jpg
    phys_playground_e30002.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 325
omnimutant said:
OMFG the blue gravity gun pickes up just about everything you aim it at. Rips monitors of of walls, rips control panels from the floor, Picks up and launches people, Catches and launches those energy balls pretty far too. The only sad thing is that you don't get to spend enough time with it. :(

Yes, and for the last time people, quit saying it "picks up organic objects as opposed to the orange"! It just picks up much larger objects. Is a watermelon organic? Yes. Is wood organic? Yes, technically. Is a Headcrab organic? Well, not necessarily, but it's a lifeform and it can be hit with the primary, so it counts.

(Edit)And that Barney one, so cheesy, but the only one that got me to laugh. :thumbs:

How do I resize a pic to make it fit the post ?...they're all over 100KB

reinforcements

Attachments

• d3_citadel_050040.jpg
    d3_citadel_050040.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 323
Alyx spitting in Breen's face....too bad I missed the saliva shot

Attachments

• spit pic.JPG
    spit pic.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 314
mikren said:
How do I resize a pic to make it fit the post ?...they're all over 100KB

Just put it in photoshop or something and then scale.

poo poo head said:
Hey joo, where did you get that e3 map, i wanted to try it...

He hacked Valve co-founder Gabe Newell's email account and gained access to Valve's private FTP, and stole an early version of the game. Which he then proceeded to spread on the net.

Seriously, I'm not kidding.

mikren said:
Alyx spitting in Breen's face....too bad I missed the saliva shot

I don't think there ever was a saliva shot... (i never saw it when i played anyway) Alyx just does the spitting animation and dr. breen does wipe-saliva-from-face animation.

Nah that map isnt from the hacked beta. I got it just yesterday and its called phys_playground_e3 but i cant remember where i got it from.

I saw somebody post the construction screens from his "HOUSE" in buildingblocks_b2 so I thought i'd add my own twist.

My house.

Construction has officially begun!
house1

Now that's cozy!
house2

Yum!
house3

Construction on the second floor started!
house4

Sadly, I never got to finish the house. I was moving a barrel there, jumped and landed barrel first and well...
house5

Oh and before anybody asks, "What's that pink stuff on the spawns?!?!?!" its my hardware getting hot. I don't really have the best ventilation on my case (although i'm gettting two 80mm today. YAY!) and I was playing since 9pm to 2am WITH overclocked video card.

Cheers!

:LOL:

i wouldn't want to live in such a house, might be dangerous

I wonder if it's possible to build a real house with enough wood and the welding physgun

I spawend the Gravity Gun just before I was supposed to get teleported to Eli but landed at Dr. Breen and I pulled the chair from under him and shot it at him. So I basically finished the game in like 5mins :farmer:

Although I had finished the game before this. And that was properly :E

Back