Further STEAM Investigation!

Originally posted by Gojin
Well June 1st is in the next few days, and what better way to start off a new month than with some Half-Life 2 info :D

June 1st, are you living in da past? lol, jk ;)

back to the future dude :p I'd say it's pretty likely we'll get a little bit of info 1st of july...crosses fingers :)

very much likely, but tomorow could also work cuz first day back to work for Gabe from this week-end...and hopefully new email replys!

I say they release it july 4th at the tiem all americans are out watching frieworks, then us euros will get it first and point at them, and laugh.

btw, reply slower, its becoming a chat room in here :\

NO! lol, july 1st! Canada's B-DAY! Go Canada, its yur B-day, were gonna party likes its yur b-day, were gonna sip bacardi like its yur b-day, and we dont give a little **** if its u.s.'s b-day!

I'm expecting alredy to wake up with a dead headcrab in my bed

HAHAHAHAH cool

jhero

very much likely, but tomorow could also work cuz first day back to work for Gabe from this week-end...and hopefully new email replys!

You recon we will get email confermation of the steam downloaded media.?

thats just gross, lol, and i hope he replies to questions i asked him about the videos ...

Isnt that from that "ILL SPAM THIS LINK SO PEOPLE WILL CLICK ON IT THEN ILL BE THE WINNER OF THE SPAM LINKS GAME" game?

MoD

er no m8 i just put that pic up cos im exited about the prospect of more Media..

i tend to do this sort of thing when im Exited ;)

Subscribing to this thread turned out to be a good way to fill my mail box.

Wow, I've been posting too much. June 1st? Ow my brain.

Steam actually is a great program/idea, people need to realize its still in BETA. So of course there is going to be a ton of errors and problems

Ive used steam before on the Counter strike private beta tests and i found it worked ok :)

Forgot all about that.!

2f2f-ERROR.gif

LOL

for all those that play cs, what you should do is get a riot shield in cs_assault as a ct. Then go through the vents when you're sure not to get 'naded. Then when a T comes in there and keeps firing to kill you, they can't do anything since they can't aim around you in a vent. then when they start moving forward to the vents, quickly bust out your pistol to finish them off. it's sweet.

Back