G-Man does new Klipsch add in PC Mag

Yeah, thats an old picture of the gman, the first shot of him from hl2.

What language is "weilcomen?"
if it is actually a real word and not some horrendous typo, my guess would be german.

this is good though, but i have all the good news i need with gabe's constant re-affirming that the game will ship in summer 2004. (note, not that the release date is summer 2004, but that the game will actually physically be shipped. that to me is more final than a sketchy release date)

Anybody who wants the Klipsch HL2 ad in pdf.. I've mirrored it on some FTP space (yes, AOL FTP space, don't ask :LOL:)
Zipped it since apparently my webspace didn't like pdf

Thanks to kelfar

HL2 Klipsch Ad, .zip (170 KB)

kelfar said:
But at least PC Mag can be found readily

Not in Canada my friend :) We only have 5 miles of road where I am, and all groceries, magazines and pr0n has to be flown in from the central Walmart. :LOL: :LOL:

Six Three said:
Not in Canada my friend :) We only have 5 miles of road where I am, and all groceries, magazines and pr0n has to be flown in from the central Walmart. :LOL: :LOL:

That must make for a hell of a day when the groceries and pr0n arrive together! :p

kelfar said:
That must make for a hell of a day when the groceries and pr0n arrive together! :p

err...yeah...but I think the delivery guy is openin my "people's magazine" and eating my icecream!

Back