G-MAN game

madog

Reaction score
You know how they made op4 and blue shift off of characters in half life? I wish they would make one for half life 2 where you play as the G-man. That wud be soooooo kool! :cool:

Half-Life 2: Voyeur

Where you do nothing but following Gordon all day and peeking on him.

Great idea champ.

no u would like meet alien clients and deal with certain foes with the secret pistol in his briefcase that is next to three pencils and paper.

you would get to run around as fast as you can to beat gordon to his next destination, go play track n field!

sounds kind of raunchy .. i'd buy it. pr would love it, they'd be able to have half-nude shots of g-man.

Make it a strategy game!

You get to move your pieces around in a daring bid for world power :afro:

You start off as a humble government agent, and slowly gain independence and privileges from your employers. You do so to the point that you can do just about whatever you want, even while using all kinds of government resources, without the government knowing.

Then you try to take over the world...hooray for earth :p

Quelaar

thats wat he said but neway i wudnt care wat i got to do as long as i was the G-man. Even if the game was doing paper work for alien employers.

Wow what a pointless thread.

What fun would it be to walk around in a tux and briefcase looking at gordon peeing in a corner?

it think that'd be a great folow-up to HL3 maybe...find out what was really going on during the black mesa incedent etc...i can see the g-man being the main character of a prequel once the HL saga comes to a close. could involve more strategy and comand of massive army-like squads of beings from across the universe...

haha But come on! U r the G-man, the greatest guy in the history of everything. Plus if I made the G-man game you would get to use all the secrets of the G-man, plus youd be invulnerable! U mite even get to torture people while taking over the world or sumthin.

LOL! Doing paperwork for aliens. It would be cool if you had to give paper and pencil test to the Voltigaunts.
example---"Here you go Mr.G-Man. I finished, I hope I did really good. I studied allllllll night." says a Voltigaunt.
*G-Man grades his paper. He sees the Voltigaunt made a 100% which is an A+.*
"NO! NOT GOOD ENOUGH! F- - !" *buzzer noise*
"Noooo! All my hard work!" screams the Voltigaunt
"Excuse me Mr. Freeman, would...you....oh, nevermind"
*Gordon pulls out his crowbar and wacks the Voltigaunt*
THE END!

destrukt said:
Almost.As.Bad.As.Spelling.Ever.As.'Evar'.
Someone hasn't seen the hilarious "Worst. ----. Evar." pictures, starring the fat nerdy guy from The Simpsons. I forget his name, but yes. It was on purpose, I'll have you know.

Also: DESTRUKT?

It's a name ?

And what are these "Worst. ----. Evar." pictures you speak of?

"The memoirs of G-Man" - You know how you have all of those important people, who write memoirs when their life is near the end. Well, yeh :X

i wonder if well ever kno the mystery behind G-mans invulnerability

Maybe a mod off something like my fanfic would work. Gordon's Dead. If you haven't read it, you don't know what I'm talking about, so most people won't. It's in the fanfic forum. I think it'd make a good mod, from the G-Man's point of view....

No, this was not advertisement!

madog said:
You know how they made op4 and blue shift off of characters in half life? I wish they would make one for half life 2 where you play as the G-man. That wud be soooooo kool! :cool:
that wouldn't be kool , it would destroy all the mystery about the Gman. :dozey:

A better game would be where you play from the aliens point of view. In fact, there is already a single player mod for half-life called "Point of View" where you play as an alien slave and it is EXCELLENT.

madog said:

That is the worst idea i have every heard...
Just terrible

Youre fired

lol no its not! and besides I AM THE GMAN so im the one who decides whos fired and whos not, who lives or gets death by one of the aliens! Preferablly barnacles, I loved luring scientists under barnacles, hehe

madog said:
lol no its not! and besides I AM THE GMAN so im the one who decides whos fired and whos not, who lives or gets death by one of the aliens! Preferablly barnacles, I loved luring scientists under barnacles, hehe

NO, no one is the G-Man. He is himself. You can't be the G-Man. Oh yeah, I love luring them into the barnicles too lol.

Platinum said:
It's Gordon !!!!!! Not Gordan!!!!!!!

well people always spell my name wrong, my mom got my birthday wrong on my school record, AND tech support always call me MRS.
:angry:
thats pretty... yea...

G Man Standard Form

G Man's greatest deals!
LOW LOW PRICES
SALE ON NOW EVERYTHING MUST GO!​

Pest Eradicator Price Quanity

Gordon Freeman 100,000,000,000 1
Barney Calhoon £50,000,000 0
Corporal Sheperd £100,000,000 0
Alyx, (Some dogey girl i found with freeman) £50 5

Total

Signed
Mr Alien from Zen

I thought this is what G mans order for would look like lol.

ROFL, i was thinking of an alienmod, where you get to be the barnacle, oh god please give me something better to do...

I'd love a game where we experiance being a resistance soldier. :thumbs:

Soulray said:
ROFL, i was thinking of an alienmod, where you get to be the barnacle, oh god please give me something better to do...

OMG the best idea ever! I'm making that mod!!!11oneone

Seriously... would you like to play G-man and know all the secrets?

Ya man, i would like to play as G-Man, because at this point anything that is uncovered about him would be interesting.

Back