G-man in Ravenholm

dan_brew

Reaction score
My mum said she saw the G-Man in Ravenholm after you get the gun from Gregory. She saw him hanging from a rope (not by the neck, but holding on by one hand). Has anyone else see this?

no but now i have to go there and see

I don't know if he was seen and then he walked off or if he was there for a long period of time.

Are you sure it wasnt an umbrella? If not maybe it was mary poppins, cause a spoonful of sugar helps ease the crushing depression of having an alien creature on your head.

Dont believe everything your mother tells you.

Hanging on a rope doesnt sound like GMans style.

Probably that corpse hanging by the water reservoir. Never trust moms with game related stuff.

dan_brew said:
she saw his face, and he had a brief case

Why would the gman be hanging in ravenholm by a rope, tarzan style? Let's be logical here!

a screenshot would be a nice.. or maybe I should just go there and find out if its true.

I have the prima strat guide and it contains all the sightings of the G-man (there are 10 of them) This is not one of them. So 2 possiblities:

1) You / your mom is lying or "thought" you saw him when you didn't

2) It is an easter egg / bug as he is not officially meant to appear there.

I'll let you decide which is correct.

spugmaster, prima is missing a lot of gman sightings.

dan_brew your mom probably saw the guy thats hanging by has hand on a rope by the water tower after grigori throws you a shotgun. Its just a civillian in a blue shirt and pants. and he is dead.

Woah 10 sightings of the G-Man, thanks man, i'm going to try to find all 10 of him. So far I found about 7 of him. :)

10?
odd i could of swore that i saw more than that

also i have to agree that this claim is a bit unrealisic,
your mom playing hl2 (that in it self is unbeliviable) and see gman holding a rope gman just doesn't "hang" around he's a guy that watches from a safe position or is talking to people you meet later.
there just to many against this one

if some one has a screenie then i "may" belive it but i have a good eye for ps's

1.trainstation
2.monitor in Kleiners lab
3.Tv screen in container
4.red barn
5.balcony near water
6. on screen near highrise
7. on dam
8.behind a wreck train
9.on monitor in nova prospeckt
10.on televison in wreck aparment
11. in the end where he steps off into space and then credits roll.

*12* edit, I forgot gman talking to the british soldier when you look the visors.

dan_brew said:
My mum said she saw the G-Man in Ravenholm after you get the gun from Gregory. She saw him hanging from a rope (not by the neck, but holding on by one hand). Has anyone else see this?

Sounds like your mom is smarter than the average bear.

people offten see what they want to see. the unexplained is usually changed to something explainable.

Spugmaster said:
I have the prima strat guide and it contains all the sightings of the G-man (there are 10 of them) This is not one of them. So 2 possiblities:

the prima guide misses at least one gman sighting
at the end of water hazard near the damn...
someone told me that there was another...i'll find the old thread and post a screenshot when i get to my comp...

my point is, the prima guide aint teh bible :LOL:

Spugmaster said:

i have seen many more than 10 g-man sightings...

Heh, when I saw the hanging guy (it was after the first fast zombie, I believe, or at least the first time you see them jump/clamber down a building) I also thought it was the G-man... then I zoomed in and realised it was just a corpse. Woo.

i think ill download that prima strat guide heheheheheheheh

Back