Gabe a bit paranoid?

and...where do you see a security camera?

Bottem right corner right infront of the pice of paper that sas knock on glass.

Ooohhh, that.. looks like a prop, then again, it may be a real camera.
Or maybe it's a webcam!

They didnt give us a white board to pick apart.... must be subliminal messageing in the pictures!!! FIND IT!

If he was scared of someone getting on his computer that would be a bad place to put the camara cuz somone could just turn it around or something

The camera is right under the action figured and crowbar to gabe's left (your right)

Just a security measure

sHm0zY said:
becide the kid in the black shirts left hand

Looks like a webcam to me, but i might be wrong.

OMGWTFLOLWOMGWTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~!~!!!!one

wh0 ees dat d00d in da bakgr0nd omgwtflol hax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously heh, who is the guy with a black jacket? Gabe's son!1

Evil^Milk said:
No seriously heh, who is the guy with a black jacket? Gabe's son!1

uh..one of the guys who went to visit valve...the top story on the main page?

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the picture taken is not of Gabes office, but of the secretaries desk in the main lobby. I could be wrong about the actual location, but I know it isn't his office.

:hmph: Why in hell would a security camera be right there?

sweet me and gabe can paly webcam strip poker now :naughty:

Shuzer said:
Ooohhh, that.. looks like a prop, then again, it may be a real camera.
Or maybe it's a webcam!

Thats what i thought too, why would somebody want to put a security camera in a so obivous place?

man...56k warning! That pic was massive.

It's not a security camera, just a webcam.

qckbeam said:
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the picture taken is not of Gabes office, but of the secretaries desk in the main lobby. I could be wrong about the actual location, but I know it isn't his office.

You are correct, sire.

No... it looks like a camera. I think you're looking at the wrong object.

Ha ha "Welcome please knock on glass door for assistance", underneath a crowbar.

I'm getting scared to read about any trips to Valve ever since Valve got that guy to playtest the end of the game.

Feath said:
Ha ha "Welcome please knock on glass door for assistance", underneath a crowbar.

I'm getting scared to read about any trips to Valve ever since Valve got that guy to playtest the end of the game.

He says he did, but I highly, greatly, most completely doubt merc played the end of the game.

mayro said:
They didnt give us a white board to pick apart.... must be subliminal messageing in the pictures!!! FIND IT!

There's a number on one of the boxes in one of the pics! :eek:

Omg what a discussion.. Who cares if a "big person" has a camera aiming at his monitor. :p

Its just a webcam.... Used for...looking at people. On the web.

You lot kinda need to get out more, ya know?

Sound advice :farmer:

/me goes back to questing through Horragoth in Diablo 2.

Well apparently he doesn't move much so maybe if he's compiling something he can see remotely if it's done so he doesn't have to actually walk over there to check :) j/k kids

You know what I'm thinking? When you get to the end of the -secret- webpages you come up with that live webcam. See whats going on the monitor for the fans. :naughty:

cliffe said:
You are correct, sire.
sounds a bit too medieval :p

Why would there be a "Please knock on the glass for assistance" paper if it were gabe's office? :p

Back