Gabe for sale

I've send a mail to gabe, asking if he wants to bid :p

I really dont find that funny. Bunch of 4 year olds trying to get some attention.

gabe's got a good sense of humour, that's probably why he's bidding lol

ROFL he's been buying pokemon merchandise (Gabe that is), lots of it! :D

i have my doubts as to if the bidder is really gabe... what's with the pokemon?

but seriously, that's funny shit.

Ennui said:
i have my doubts as to if the bidder is really gabe... what's with the pokemon?

but seriously, that's funny shit.

It is Gabe, the last page of feedback shows that he's been buying knives, and last time we saw him on eBay he had loads of knife feedback left (and we found out it was him)

Murray_H said:
It is Gabe, the last page of feedback shows that he's been buying knives, and last time we saw him on eBay he had loads of knife feedback left (and we found out it was him)

yeah i remembered that, definately him...

Murray_H said:
ooh excellent!

nice to know he's got a sense of humor and bidded on himself, lmao :D

he's been outbidded! someone will soon own gabe newell! :D

Ahaha. Man that is funny. Also that lambda guy at HLFallout is such a spammer in my opnion. ):

This is quite sad tbh...i think everyone has sold 'someone' at some point on ebay, after that its tiresome. Gabe bidded out of pity.
(whats with the tonnes of pokemon cards and new stuff? he got kids i didnt know about?)

Hectic Glenn said:
This is quite sad tbh...i think everyone has sold 'someone' at some point on ebay, after that its tiresome. Gabe bidded out of pity.
(whats with the tonnes of pokemon cards and new stuff? he got kids i didnt know about?)

i cannot believe you changed your avatar! :|

Devvo said:
i cannot believe you changed your avatar! :|
lol first one to notice, i've had Brent there since i joined, vis a vis its time to move on. I can’t imagine Jesus going ‘Oh, I’ve told a few people in Bethlehem I’m the son of God, can I just stay here with Mum and Dad now?’ No. You gotta move on. You gotta spread the word. You gotta go to Nazareth, please. And that’s, very much like...me. My world does not end within these four walls, Slough’s a big place. And when I’ve finished with Slough, there’s Reading, Aldershot, Bracknell, you know I’ve got to-Didcott, Yately. You know. My-Winersh, Taplow. Because I am my own boss, I can-Burfield. I can wake up one morning and go ‘Ooh, I don’t feel like working today, can I just stay in bed?’ ‘Ooh, don’t know, better ask the boss.’ ‘David can I stay in bed all day?’ ‘Yes you can David.’ Both me, that’s not me in bed with another bloke called David.

(sorry non-office watchers/lovers)

Hectic Glenn said:
lol first one to notice, i've had Brent there since i joined, vis a vis its time to move on. I can’t imagine Jesus going ‘Oh, I’ve told a few people in Bethlehem I’m the son of God, can I just stay here with Mum and Dad now?’ No. You gotta move on. You gotta spread the word. You gotta go to Nazareth, please. And that’s, very much like...me. My world does not end within these four walls, Slough’s a big place. And when I’ve finished with Slough, there’s Reading, Aldershot, Bracknell, you know I’ve got to-Didcott, Yately. You know. My-Winersh, Taplow. Because I am my own boss, I can-Burfield. I can wake up one morning and go ‘Ooh, I don’t feel like working today, can I just stay in bed?’ ‘Ooh, don’t know, better ask the boss.’ ‘David can I stay in bed all day?’ ‘Yes you can David.’ Both me, that’s not me in bed with another bloke called David.

(sorry non-office watchers/lovers)

That's no excuse! .... :p

gabe's got a good sense of humour, he's a tops bloke

"The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken."

hehe :)

Back