Gabe Newell — Coming to a Concert Near You

ahahaha. that's great.

everyone gives Gabe so much shit about his weight and all that, but he's really f*cking awesome.

<3 gabe.

The song isn't too bad :p

Oh and before the silly kids see this, check the date on the that news, gotcha!?

The moment I saw it, I really believed it.

But then I remembered what date it is ^^

I didn't download the song. I fear to hear whats on the other side.

=/

Harryz said:

=/
It's actually a really good song :p

Cannot believe people believed that.

You can see the image on screen isn't that on stage.

The answer your after is right here in this thread.

Weird.

ooo >.< didn't see insane's post.

lol.

gabe, you rock. dont let the assholes get to you.

I'm assuming that Mr Bond is Australian, otherwise he's a day early... hmm...

/me shakes head in shame...

No... look at the date it was posted. April Fool!

I dont even know when april fools is.... I sit home playing games all day. Its what drop outs do :/

I don't think anyone took it seriously in the first place..

Didn't trick me anyway. :p

Edit - I just read the comments at Fallout and some people are so gullible. :angel:

Have you seen the comments made on the news post over at HLFallout... they fell right for it.

Or they are being sarcastic...

This was pretty dumb. I hope hl2.net has a better one planned... If any.

Chris_D said:
Have you seen the comments made on the news post over at HLFallout... they fell right for it.

Yeah, I just read them. Unbelievable.

This reminds me, be on guard for any suspicous activity. This includes, this site too.;)

Oh my God. I just read them. These don't even sound like naive kiddies either. This is just sad. Even if it wasn't on April Fools. (Still March 31 over here...)

The best April fools trick would be to make a fake news release with several suprise new maps for HL2: DM and CS:S. But that would probably be too evil.

the second i saw that i didnt't beleave it (it is not april fools day here)
it was just to unlikely, i would have to research something that unlikely/hard-to-beleave before i'd think it was true, maybe i'm just not as gullable as the rest you you easy tricked people, but thanks for reminding me of april fools day, i gota fool my bro.

Chris_D said:
I'm assuming that Mr Bond is Australian, otherwise he's a day early... hmm...
Yeah he is australian, although still funny. Those people's comments made me laugh so much, so it was necessary to post and laugh at them. One of those guys said a co-founder of valve left years ago to go sailing with his wife apparently? Mike Harrington i believe, is that true...?

Yes, that is true Hectic. He believed the original Half-Life was perfect and a sequel was not necessary. This isn't to say he was negative about the idea of one. Mr. Harrington is an awesome fellow: Made his mark on the industry, earned his money and decided to live out his dreams. Can't respect a man any more than that. :)

Harryz said:

=/
If you play it backwards, Gabe's distorted voice says: Team Fortress 2 will be released on the 13th of march 2007

That one really isn't funny... not a laughing matter ;(

Bahahaaa!

Valve is pretty damn funny. This, the CS:S update, and Sven Co-op's update had me laughing so hard I was almost in tears at the end of it all.

That song is awesome. The voice sounds familiar...I can't place it right now though. :(

Back