Gabe Newell Is Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Reaction score
In my opinion that is.

spotlight.jpg

amosface.gif

I love the guy, but damn, we need to get him to jenny craig. Perhaps he can take the HL2 sales and buy himself a lifetime membership!

Question, comments, concerns?

Originally posted by Hyped
In my opinion that is.

spotlight.jpg

amosface.gif

I love the guy, but damn, we need to get him to jenny craig. Perhaps we can take the HL2 slaes and buy him a lifetime membership!

Yes, Gabe Newell is quite big.

It's a testament to how stressed out he's been. Check out the pictures of him in gamespot (or was it spy) from 5 years ago, he was looking like a champ.

damn it, the images don't work. The comparison is uncanny.

not a very nice thing to base a thread on....how old are u and do u really think we dont know this. it doesnt matter how large a man is. hes a great guy, from what i know about him, and this is just mean especially with your rude jenny criag comment and the pig picture...just fuxed up.:dozey:

yup. he needs to get fit so can he live long and develop a lot more games like half life!

Originally posted by DrEvil
yup. he needs to get fit so can he live long and develop a lot more games like half life!

Exactly

Wow, Hyped is a complete moron and a jackass. Grow up kiddie, I dont even think your allowed to play HL with its rating.

Originally posted by Northwood83
Wow, Everyone above king is a complete moron and a jackass. Grow up kiddies, I dont even think your allowed to play HL with its rating.

What?! Did you READ my post?

Wow, Everyone above king is a complete moron and a jackass. Grow up kiddies, I dont even think your allowed to play HL with its rating.

We are trying to help this man. If you aren't interested, kindly gtfo.

Oh yeah, work on that grammar before you take a shot at someone's age, champ.

Yes I did but its 2:33 AM, Sorry. You're excluded. :cheese:

EDIT: Yes, Helping him by comparing him to a pig..Your an idiot. BTW Dont you have school tommorow?

We are trying to help this man. If you aren't interested, kindly gtfo.

Oh yeah, work on that grammar before you take a shot at someone's age, champ.

I don't think posting a pic of him and then a pic of a pig's head right below it are helping Gabe. Grow up, dumbass.

yeah the pig face was uncalled for. what the hell was that supposed to be? funny?

EDIT: Yes, Helping him by comparing him to a pig..Your an idiot. BTW Dont you have school tommorow? [/B]

Think of it as a motivational technique.

There you go again with your awful grammar. I guess illiteracy is a tough thing to overcome. ;x

There you go again with your awful grammar. I guess illiteracy is a tough thing to overcome. ;x

Well, in your case it would seem being a dumbass is a hard thing to overcome. Just stfu already and let your inane, pointless thread die down.

Absolutely ****ing hilarious...

One too many Krispey Kreme donuts Mr.Newell, well actually probably about 5,223,290 too many.

In my opinion that is.

spotlight.jpg

amosface.gif

I love the guy, but damn, we need to get him to jenny craig. Perhaps he can take the HL2 sales and buy himself a lifetime membership!

Gabe pwns and yea, he has gained alot weight if you compare his older pictures, but to compare him to a pig is kinda messed-up.

Imo, he's starting to look more like Newman.

I can see where Valve got their concept idea for Otis. But hey! Look at Ruben Studdard(American Idol). He's like 3 Gabe's in one.

But does size matter? I mean, John Carmack is like a frickin' twig yet he makes good games.:frog:

He should delay the game for 3 months just for this. I'm sure some of you would literally commit suicide, and his revenge would then be complete.

ahhh he seems like a cool guy man regardless of his weight or whatever. I could lose a few extra pounds myself. :cheers: I hope Gabe doesnt see this. lol or he will have all our ass waiting forever. Gabe is the man.

Stop trying to change the subject.

Obviously creating this thread and especially compairing Gabe to a pig is in extreme poor taste to any mature reader. If you do something like this then don't be suprised when people call you immature.

Beyond that, Gabe probably reads the site (as he is a member who has posted here several times.) So show some class and refrain from stating the obvious and making fun of easy targets.

Yeah he's overweight, but making fun of him (especially in as public of a forum as this,) is completely classless. :flame:

That's just my opinion though, I could be wrong.
:devil:

bahahaha.
lighten up guys.

he needs to lose some damn weight

why must people be such jerks

he reads this forum and has posted here

I hope you are banned for starting this thread

Originally posted by Anwar
why must people be such jerks

he reads this forum and has posted here

I hope you are banned for starting this thread

Banned for what? I LOVE gabe newell. Did you read my post where i said i want to help?

OK WHO WANTS TO TAKE DONATIONS FOR THE "LOSE HALF THE POUNDS FOR HALF-LIFE" FUND?

gabe newell is the greatest man in the world, and i want a healthy gabe newell.

gabe newell is the greatest man in the world, and i want a healthy gabe newell.

That's fine if you want him healthy and all but right under his picture you had a link to a pig? It's rather insulting. I don't get what that has to do with you wanting him healthy. Explain please.

sticky at top says this

Flaming, Bashing and Trolling

Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated on the Halflife2.net forums. Treat others on these message forums as you would expect them to treat you. Posting topics specifically designed to provoke a negative response from someone is also asked to be avoided.

Hyped should fry in hell.

Why would you post a picture of an overweight person and a pig. That is sick, and you seriously have mental problems if you have a need to put someone down you don't even know. Sociopaths like you make ME look normal.

Hyped all I got to say about you is..
... its actually funny. I had the same thought when I saw that pic on the interview. But hell, you got balls making this thread. Props to ya.

Hyped, you need to learn something called "respect". Try looking it up one day.

Anubis

Ok, I also think he is waay to big for his own good.. but comparing him to a pig? Come on. That's not a way to help someone. He's a good man who really works for the fans.. just remove the pig and I'll be satisfied.

Besides, 50% of America looks like that today.. sux, I know. (sux even more that the fast food industry is spreading to Sweden.. yuch)
I'd help him if I could..don't know how though. I'm into sports/bodybuilding/powerliftning myself, and offcourse I know alot about nutrition. I could maybe give him a tip or two.. just don't know how to approach without it seeming bad. I know people can take it the wrong way if you just blurt it out to them.

So if Gabe reads this: Nothin' wrong with you, we all like ya.. you should know that by now. =) But you need to lose some weight if ya wanna remain healthy man.
I know a guy that lost 33kilos in 6 months.. (he went from 110kgs to 77kgs) Just shows what a little devotion can do. Nothin's impossible.

You know gabe does read this forum.......you guys could show some respect for the creator of the best games of all time.

I want him to lose weight so he's around for HL4. Can't have him keelin over from a heart attack at 35.

We all hope for the best health of Gabe, and I think he is pretty aware of his overweight already. And even if he wasn't, publically comparing him as a pig on a forum isn't a wise way to do it. Thread closed as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back