Gabe's 2nd post on Fallout...About 3 hours to go

oh yah and wats 7pm pst time in mountain time plz tell me im dieing to know

Ah, doesn't start 'til 8:00PM (mountain time) for me fortunately right now I'm gonna go eat and get a hair cut, so that will kill some time. The only downside is that I have to be up pretty early for my first day of school tomorrow. :(

BigNamek...

It will only be 11:00 here :)

I'll be playing.

Tredoslop said:
Does this mean Counter-Strike: Source will be out to everyone even people who don't have the ATI Vouchers?
I don't get it, I think I'm missing something here.
Should I go get Steam now?

It's when the CZ and ATI Voucher people can play the CS:Source beta.

So to by CZ tonight after I get home (around midnight) or to not buy CZ tonight... hmmm... pressure's on now!

I hate all of you. However, i don't work until 8PM thursday. hahaha
8pm-5am So, I'll be playing ALL NIGHT!

Quick, someone make a (real) countdown timer. I would, but I don't know how. :)

I bet they will not release it at 10:00 EST, most likely 11:00 EST but by the time you download the 60MB update and get it going it will be like 12:00 EST. OHH>>> VALVE YOU LOVE TO BE HATED!

I cant wait to play, but one of the most sad parts about it, is I partly just want to see if the see thru css spray I made works... I am so lame :rolleyes:

omg 15 minutes!!!! lol I can't believe i'll be playing it, I just need to see the game under the My Games tab, then I'll believe lol

Black-Falcon said:
umm my clock is just synced with Microsoft, and it is about 3 hours off...rofl

And thats for est, forgot to tell you that lol

-Limb

Ah now see that would have been nice to know that it was for East...you got all us west coasters all worried...

Sorry about that, its for east cost so if it says 3 hours, just go for the minutes. I just did a quick and dirty script find.

EDIT: Black, I didn't know the script wasnt universal, its my fault.

-Limb

Back