Game would not sell me strategy guide

tomo13

Reaction score
Went into game this morning and they would not sell me the guide. I explained that I did not want the game, just the book(already got game over steam) and they said they could not sell it until tomorrow :rolleyes:
Whats that all about?

Yeah, what kind of crap shop actually keeps the release date... man what assholes!

Yellonet said:
Yeah, what kind of crap shop actually keeps the release date... man what assholes!

Actually, the worldwide release date for the books was meant to be last Friday. :p

They probably got all the games and books together with a not saying "don't sell these before the 16th or ELSE!"

Ah well... what's the purpose of having a guide anyway? You don't want to beat the game yourself?

tomo13 said:
Went into game this morning and they would not sell me the guide. I explained that I did not want the game, just the book(already got game over steam) and they said they could not sell it until tomorrow :rolleyes:
Whats that all about?
Go back and refer them to the press release on the front page of www.halflife2.net :)

It was officially released on Friday 12th November.

Yellonet said:
Ah well... what's the purpose of having a guide anyway? You don't want to beat the game yourself?

You are right, I will try and beat the game myself but I would like the guide so I can go back to levels and replay them and do the things I might have missed

If they need a second opinion it's also on Steampowered.com and probably Prima.com too.

Back