games going gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACROW_LEFT

Reaction score
:cheers: I am highly aware that this a completly useless thread, but im gonna make it anyways, just after a quick glance, i noticed on IGN that 7-9 games have reached gold status in the past week or so alone, they are trying to reach an early fall realease date, so people will buy it before the 2-3 month depression everyone goes into until christmas. Well hl2 better catch up if they wanna make it, otherwise im thinking for a holiday release which would suck.... long live run on sentances!

ACROW_LEFT said:
:cheers: I am highly aware that this a completly useless thread, but im gonna make it anyways, just after a quick glance, i noticed on IGN that 7-9 games have reached gold status in the past week or so alone, they are trying to reach an early fall realease date, so people will buy it before the 2-3 month depression everyone goes into until christmas. Well hl2 better catch up if they wanna make it, otherwise im thinking for a holiday release which would suck.... long live run on sentances!

I agree. Useless.

:cheers:

We have deducted that the game will come out in 2-3 weeks MAX.

thats not very nice, i was just givin some insight... im gonna go find a bridge, close this post

closed by request

those of you being childish/flaming him should be ashamed of yourselves, go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back