Games you should NOT have played!?

I'd second Starcraft.

Although I dislike the game. Not the setting.

xlucidx said:
Final Fantasy series
Chrono Trigger
Wolf3D
Doom 1 & 2
Half-Life 1 & 2
Silent Hunter 3
Duke Nukem
Thief
Call of Duty
Battlefield 1942 - 2
Medal of Honor
Anything on the SNES / NES / N64
All XBOX games
All Playstation games
Deus Ex
Quake 1 - 3
Unreal Tournament 99 - 2004
Starcraft
Warcraft

Ugh such terrible games.

Amen to everything except everything :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Venmoch said:
I'd second Starcraft.

Although I dislike the game. Not the setting.
*Starts to train his marines for an assault on Venmoch*
I love Starcraft.
Most games on here I love, like. (I don't have high expectations for a game)
Enter the Matrix
Deus Ex: Invisible War (Never played the original, so this game was really good to me)
MMORPGs.
A few games that you would want to avoid.
Ummm....
E.T.
Yeah, that game looked bad.

I should've stopped playing WoW. So far i've spent about 180 bucks on it, when i'm just doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over all work and no play makes Sparta a dull boy

Gunbound.

Any of the Frogger series, except for the first.

I seriously should not have played hl or hl2, now all games seem weak in comparison...

Drake and the 99 dragons.... ugh!

and anyone who bashes Final Fantasy or Starcraft must diE!

Grand Turismo 3. Most boring game I've ever played.

Innervision961 said:
I seriously should not have played hl or hl2, now all games seem weak in comparison...

INDEED!

The physics system in all games are SHIT ever since I played HL2.

The AI in all games are SHIT ever since I played HL1.

The graphics in all games are SHIT ever since I played HL2.

The immersion factor in most games is SHIT ever since I played BOTH of the rotten bastards.

sinkoman said:
INDEED!

The physics system in all games are SHIT ever since I played HL2.

The AI in all games are SHIT ever since I played HL1.

The graphics in all games are SHIT ever since I played HL2.

The immersion factor in most games is SHIT ever since I played BOTH of the rotten bastards.
It's funny because it's true.

Unreal 2. A turd of a game that does the fantastic original no justice at all.

think it was called jedi knights 2. a fps with awful graphics. bought one night and brought straight back the next day telling the dork in the shop it was broken, he offered a replacement but i said " your all right mate, ill just pick something else"

Glirk Dient said:
The sims.

I have never seen such a bad game in my life. In fact I am going to go wash my eyes out with paint remover just to cleanse them from the filth that is the sims.

The irony is that there is a Sims advert link in that post :LOL:

I was so pissed off with Deus ex: IW, the first Deus Ex was my favourite game ever, but the sequel was all, Xboxified, stupid menus and buttons "Do you want to travel to the next room?" when you go in a door.

I wish I never played Battlefield 2..cause now everytime I see an army truck driving on the street I TK the guy inside and take it myself!

Jack Thompson: BAN IT!!

Deus Ex: IW and Halo 2. (But not the originals)

Back