Games you want remade?

Gargantou said:
Same here, a Shenmue from a FPV just wouldn't feel right imo.

Well it was just a mod. And seeing as how you inspected items in first person and in the second game you explored some room in first person, it wouldnt be so much different.

Actually now... come to think of it they was going to do it in third person. Sorry, my bad :p

mmm....

nibbles...
scorched earth/tanks
police quest - none of the SWAT stuff...

and a bit newer... but STARCRAFT!!!!!

Fallout 1 and 2
Die By the Sword (with awsome graphics and physics)
Cannon Fodder

Deus Ex 1 and 2.

Just so i can ****ing buy it again. NO ONE SELLS IT ANYMORE!

Cannon Fodder
Blast Corps (WITH PHYSICS :D)
Body Harvest
And Deus Ex would be nice.

Although I have started a UNATCO map in HL2 already..... Just need to desire to finish it. :(

-EDIT- I managed to pick up Deus Ex 2 at HMV for £5 :D

But yeah that [probably doesn't help.

:O i completly forgot about Blast Corps... that game was so much fun!

If someone remade DX: IW, they would need to put back all the stuff they took out, you know, the parts that made DX great.

I want all the cool augmentations, skill points, DX 1 style hacking, or some new shiny interface, lockpicks and keypads (that require you to press the keys in.)

Infact, the story of Invisible War should be binned, I hated it, I would have it so JC chose the illuminati ending, you still play as one of the clones, but you're more like JC Denton and less wooden like AlexD.

Damn you Warren Spector. :frown:

Vigilante said:
Commander Keen : The Lost Galaxy.
Yeah, that was a great game back then.
Also 'Oni' and 'Die By The Sword' would be nice. Oh and 'Shadow Warrior' ;)

2Fast4U said:
'Shadow Warrior' ;)
:O
You win.

EDIT : Oh, and I'd absolutely LOVE a remake of C&C : Renegade. But with even more extreme amounts of players (maximum is about 40, :hmph:)

DOOM, because DOOM3 wasn't scary enough and simply didn't live up to the legend that is DOOM

EVIL said:
DOOM, because DOOM3 wasn't scary enough and simply didn't live up to the legend that is DOOM

I was about to lose it on all you goddamn people until I saw this post. To not mention DOOM is a blatant show of unthinkingness.

DOOM II remake which would require a super computer to run would be easily, EASILY, E A S I L Y become best game ever made.

I still play the old Operation Flashpoint.

Half Life. Same levels, enemies, weapons, everything. The only difference should be the graphics. Half Life, remade using the full power of the Source engine would pwn.

*Waits patiently for Black Mesa: Source to come out*

Vectorman. Wait, wasn't that already being remade a few years ago? Hmmm, wonder what happened to it.

The Wing Commander series. I absolutely loved the first.
Dragon Warrior series.
Original Duke Nukem with Dr. Proton.

OvA said:
I still play the old Operation Flashpoint.
I want you to have my babies. :O

Marathon needs to be remade; the entire trilogy. No console crap, just give it to us Mac and PC gamers. Console kiddies wouldn't respect such a great game. :bounce:

That sequel to OFP will be great tho, I read an interview with the team, they've added a DYNAMIC campaign to the game, so you'll get a ton of random missions etc aside from the scripted ones, that's great imo.:)

Silent Hill
System Shock 2
Dream Web
Colonization
Master of Magic

Thief and Thief 2 with the best graphics imaginable. Shiny armor, Rope Arrows with perfect physics, Arrows that stick in enemies and react with the ragdoll, Amazing Shadows, etc etc. And the best sound engine.

BUT DO NOT TOUCH THE GAMEPLAY. THEY RUINED IT IN THIEF 3. BLEEEEAH!

AfternoonLemon said:
Looonnngg overdue a 2nd sequel (remember Syndicate Wars??)

Very much so - a worthy sequal :) It didn't quite match up to the gritty, trench coat and minigun wielding atmosphere of the original though. Still, I enjoyed it a great deal too :)

Back