Gamespot Deathmatch impressions "already" up.

from the same people who have a different opinion to you...

opinions are opinons, but in common society, more offten then not, the ammount of similar opinons (given no facts involved), weights more heavily on who is right and who is wrong.

However, proving another is dead wrong about a fact is one sure fire way to shoot down another's opinion if theirs is significantly based on that fact. Because it essentailly forces them to change their opinion or look like asses.

THese aren't my opinions, these are HOW things work.

and I am not reading into the actual opinions about the game, I am mearly suggesting further thought within such a decidedly tipsy topic.

This is due to another topic getting decidedly way out of control with people justifying diffrent opinions as being valid simply because it is an opinions, when infact, a main basis for one opinion was shot down quite gracefully, thus muting all justification for that opinion.

It is odd that such a low scoring game would get such attention from the same company that scored it low. I am going to go read their review now.

Ultimape said:
It is odd that such a low scoring game would get such attention from the same company that scored it low. I am going to go read their review now.

Shut up.It wasnt even a LOW score ffs! Gamespot had it on the nail imo,after playing hl2 and finishing it twice i havent been back.Low score??/ ROFLMAO get a brain.
:flame:

Arathiel said:
by low, are we talking about the 9.2? :rolleyes:

He is obviously a complete retard,9.2 is a GREAT score,maybe some fanny boys were upset cos it didnt get 9.7 or whatever.I like gamespot and i agree 100% with there review of HL2.Its a good game,but its not a superb game.

Here's mine
Geez Gabe, can we all get Dog-Balled again? Your death match works great!!!! You just Donkey-Punched the entire HL2 community!!!!!!!!! Can we suck it Some more!!!
:frog: :sleep: :LOL: :devil: ;( :p :) :sniper: :monkee:

It's not a negative "review" at all.
Though I wish they wouldent have commented on the initial lag, since most servers now are running just fine.

most ppl were annoyed with the fact that GS gave Halo2 a higher score than HL2

Dr. A said:
most ppl were annoyed with the fact that GS gave Halo2 a higher score than HL2
uhhh... yes... thank you for the recap. :rolling:

in case ur wondering, i dun hate Halo 2 at all. I think it's MP is the best out there. But SP-wise, i think HL2 rocks!

this is NOT a Halo 2 vs HL2 post so pls dun flame me :x

KagePrototype said:
What are you talking about? They didn't review HL2DM. :|
LOL, oh yeah, i just realised, sorry. That's the community average score, right?

It was on the same page... :rolleyes:

one day.... said:
He is obviously a complete retard,9.2 is a GREAT score,maybe some fanny boys were upset cos it didnt get 9.7 or whatever.I like gamespot and i agree 100% with there review of HL2.Its a good game,but its not a superb game.

I was being sarcastic.

I didn't like the "9.2" because it was worser than the Doom 3 score (9.3)

I mean, Half-Life 2 is much better than Doom 3... :\

MigaS_tX said:
I didn't like the "9.2" because it was worser than the Doom 3 score (9.3)

I mean, Half-Life 2 is much better than Doom 3... :\

Doom 3 got 8.5. :p

KagePrototype said:
Doom 3 got 8.5. :p

Woot sh*t, I must be confunding with other thing.... :\

Well forget it, half-life 2 got a nice score. :p

Back